USB JTAG  

Go Back   USB JTAG > USBJTAG (NT) > Product Support.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:17 AM

Default Usbjtag out

Hello, for a dump usbjtag lost my usb connection and a mid heat and since it no longer works, it is recognized by the computer and it gets very hot
Old 03-19-2012, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by postit View Post
Hello, for a dump usbjtag lost my usb connection and a mid heat and since it no longer works, it is recognized by the computer and it gets very hot
What was you doing at the time the problem started? You may have Killed your USBJTAG NT. Have you tired to detect a different target?
Old 03-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Typically this is a burnt out signal. You could damaged one or two of the chip in the USB JTAG NT.
What happened when you do this?
Since you are "finding" JTAG pins on ST40 target, it is likely you have misplaced the pins that kills several pins.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:49 PM

Hello, I am looking to repair my usbjtag despite that I was buying another, I change the chip CY7C68013A-56PVXC and I wonder whether you should reprogram and with what?
Old 03-23-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Hello, I am looking to repair my usbjtag despite that I was buying another, I change the chip CY7C68013A-56PVXC and I wonder whether you should reprogram and with what?
you can send your jtag back for repair if you damaged it. don't bother tryin to do yourself.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:29 PM
Administrator

Quote:
No, there is nothing to program CY7C6813A. If this chip is damaged, replace is should work. If you damaged the CPLD then you need to reprogram it.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usbbdm View Post
No, there is nothing to program CY7C6813A. If this chip is damaged, replace is should work. If you damaged the CPLD then you need to reprogram it.
Also Worth Mentioning, Since you Removed the Heat Shrink, By Doing so you Just VIODED the Warantee on the Tool, Just so You Know.