USB JTAG  

Go Back   USB JTAG > USBBDM (NT) > Product Support.

Old 03-07-2014, 07:28 PM

Default Retreive activation

hello i purchased my jtag sometime last year just got back from a trip and i formated my pc for the life of me i cant find my activation i even emailed the jtag actavation can some one help me going about getting it again
Old 03-07-2014, 09:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWADE124 View Post
hello i purchased my jtag sometime last year just got back from a trip and i formated my pc for the life of me i cant find my activation i even emailed the jtag actavation can some one help me going about getting it again
You just did it. All you need to do is use your original email address and click online activation. No need to send email request if this device had been activated before.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:48 PM

Default Thank you

But if i use a diffrent pc like at my wifes house it would be good to just have it im very meticulous sry bout caps is there anyway i could get it sent to me i will pay i guess if i have to thank you for your time
Old 03-08-2014, 12:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWADE124 View Post
But if i use a diffrent pc like at my wifes house it would be good to just have it im very meticulous sry bout caps is there anyway i could get it sent to me i will pay i guess if i have to thank you for your time
All you need to on different PC is enter the email address and email activate it.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:59 AM

And the boss means to type your email in the software. This is how i do it open UJmodem and click on system witch is the activation page.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:42 PM

He is a BarkDog and he is correct. He sometimes chases his tail at nite when there is a Full Moon in the Caribbean. Always go into UJModem and into the System Tab. You'll find the Activation data there before you'll find them in USBJTAG NT. Interesting and true.