I can,t believel

News to announce.
moddog

I can,t believel

Post by moddog »

Time really fly. Its been one year and one month since am with this grate family, i just want to say thanks to USBDM and TUNDRA for helping me a long the way, thanks guys. I remember my first time here i kill three DCT700:D looking back now it was fun, any ways i have lots of fun been here i hope you guys do has well:D
Good better best
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

moddog wrote:Time really fly. Its been one year and one month since am with this grate family, i just want to say thanks to USBDM and TUNDRA for helping me a long the way, thanks guys. I remember my first time here i kill three DCT700:D looking back now it was fun, any was i have lots of fun been here i hope you guys do has well:D
congrats buddy...you sure have learnt ALOT since you've gotten here...i wish i could say the same about alot of others...;)
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:Time really fly. Its been one year and one month since am with this grate family, i just want to say thanks to USBDM and TUNDRA for helping me a long the way, thanks guys. I remember my first time here i kill three DCT700:D looking back now it was fun, any was i have lots of fun been here i hope you guys do has well:D
Your Welcome Buddy. As Alway I am Glad to help Buddy.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
lafraga

Post by lafraga »

i will also say thanks to all members and specifically "TUNDRA" my brother

thanks bro!!!!!!
Get rich or die trying
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

moddog wrote:Time really fly. Its been one year and one month since am with this grate family, i just want to say thanks to USBDM and TUNDRA for helping me a long the way, thanks guys. I remember my first time here i kill three DCT700:D looking back now it was fun, any ways i have lots of fun been here i hope you guys do has well:D
lafraga wrote:i will also say thanks to all members and specifically "TUNDRA" my brother

thanks bro!!!!!!

you bunch of KISS ASS'S ~~:D ahaha.....man tundra is either going to have an even larger head...or.....be bending over to get his shiny ass polished by your guys lips soon ~~ ahahaha....just kidding guys.......kinda...:cool:
live your life like a beer commericial