SB6120 product help please

JTAG software bug report.
gcan

SB6120 product help please

Post by gcan »

hi top of the day to all fellows i need a little help here please fellows i have 3 SB6120 and fellows i been trying to program it for 4 months now i got one of the great guys on the site to help me. but i am still coming up with a problem. when i press id it finds address then i press file open the bin then press the boot tab then i press write it writes twice then i press verify and it says compare data OK i get everything OK then when i power up everything i get all activity light like i am good to go but when i go to the Internet it says page can not be found. i went and brought two other SB6120 and it is the same problem. i am getting no Internet i am getting all activity light but no Internet i will like to know what i am doing wrong i will like some help guys please it is something i am doing wrong i do not know if im using the wrong SB6120 every time i load up i go back to the same error. this been going on for 4 months now
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

I know this may sound unlikely, but it sounds like you not giving it enough time to acquire an IP Address. Once you get operational, it takes a bit to get the IP Address. Just a Thought, Provided you are sure the Backup you're using is Active.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
moddog

Post by moddog »

Back in the days i use to have this same problem when we could force config, no matter what i did wouldn't get any IP, to solve my problem i force a static IP and boom its a home run. That change now tho, well from my end.
Good better best
cablecowboy

Post by cablecowboy »

you have to enable autostart in the forceware menu. go to 192.168.100.1 and find autostart option and change it to enable. then reboot.