How do I create new MXLs to set the size of UBFI1 and UBFI2?

JTAG software bug report.
jian123a

How do I create new MXLs to set the size of UBFI1 and UBFI2?

Post by jian123a »

Hello, thank you, I learned through the forum has been successfully usbjtag read arrissb6141, arris wbm760, arris822modem the chip, the next step I need them to brush into a mandatory system, but I am in the software tool - -modem - protocol - target which can not find the corresponding model of the machine, may I ask someone can tell me how to create a new configuration file? Of course it is best to have how to brush the weapons of the tutorial.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

All the XML files are stored in %appdata%/usbjtag/config. Open anyone that is close to your modem to study.
Most critical data is the memory map.
There is a tool under tools to help you create an XML.
Most of the time you need to analyze the data in the firmware to roughly determine the memory map.
If you have specific of one of the XML you can post here to discuss.
jian123a

thank you for usbbdm reply

Post by jian123a »

Thanks for your reply, i uploaded a copy of the original arris wbm760 modem with the programmer, can you help me? Or can you tell me what to do?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Try this XML.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
jian123a

good !!!thank you!

Post by jian123a »

Thank you for the xml file provided, I tested the normal brush machine, very grateful! But there is a problem, I just enable the Start Mode for the Internet can no longer enter the gui interface through 192.168.100.1! Does anyone know what's going on?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Try connecting Modem without the Cable Line and see if then you can get to it.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Carlito's way

Post by Carlito's way »

This is a BCM3380 right?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Carlito's way wrote:This is a BCM3380 right?
Don't know, I have never removed the Heat Sink to see. Maybe someone else has and can answer that question.
jian123a

Post by jian123a »

CAPONE wrote:Try connecting Modem without the Cable Line and see if then you can get to it.
I try to set the forceware, but found that most of the fw log information is no service. I have not found a solution yet
chusin

target for cg3300

Post by chusin »

Hello
can you help me make an xml of a cg3300?
thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

You guys if you need help, find me on the online chat. Open any of the page (not the forum) you will find a little rd box on lower right and chat with me.