Smc d3gn2

JTAG work on Surfboard cable modem.

Moderator: justsomeguy

nywuweilian

Smc d3gn2

Post by nywuweilian »

I' m able to detect the flash now.
I flashed forceware to UBF1 and UBF2 like sb6120.It didn't work.The default gateway is still 192.168.0.1. Any body can help? Thanks!:confused:
stomperz

Post by stomperz »

nywuweilian wrote:I' m able to detect the flash now.
I flashed forceware to UBF1 and UBF2 like sb6120.It didn't work.The default gateway is still 192.168.0.1. Any body can help? Thanks!:confused:
ID : sbhacker
Password: sbh
Sorry for my poor English, it is my primary language.:rolleyes:
nywuweilian

You don't understand

Post by nywuweilian »

That means it didn't flash successfully.
nywuweilian

Smc d3gn2

Post by nywuweilian »

I'm able to detect the flash. I flashed UBF1 and UBF2 with Forceware SMC version. It says flashed successfully. But when I plug in the power and Ethernet cable, the modem just keep rebooting.Anybody can help? Thanks!
nywuweilian

Post by nywuweilian »

nywuweilian wrote:I'm able to detect the flash. I flashed UBF1 and UBF2 with Forceware SMC version. It says flashed successfully. But when I plug in the power and Ethernet cable, the modem just keep rebooting.Anybody can help? Thanks!
If I flashed UBF2 with force only. then the modem is dead.
stomperz

Post by stomperz »

the tuner is not supported by Forceware
so unless your changing something with SCP, whats the use in flashing? :confused:
teddyalmonds

Post by teddyalmonds »

stomperz wrote:the tuner is not supported by Forceware
so unless your changing something with SCP, whats the use in flashing? :confused:
Because there is a supplier in NYC who is selling D3GN2's for $10 each.
stomperz

Great Price

Post by stomperz »

Price sounds Great!
teddyalmonds wrote:Because there is a supplier in NYC who is selling D3GN2's for $10 each.

The question still remains unanswered.
the tuner is not supported by Forceware
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Are you serious ? A Docsis 3.0 Gateway ? Somehow, someway, just don't see it happenin' . Totally unlikely. Cost is WAY above that, even in volume.
teddyalmonds

Post by teddyalmonds »

Killswitch wrote:Are you serious ? A Docsis 3.0 Gateway ? Somehow, someway, just don't see it happenin' . Totally unlikely. Cost is WAY above that, even in volume.
Good luck.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Luck doesn't factor into the equation. I'll meet my Maker before I'll spend a Dime ($10.) to get one. Get hit by lightning TWICE before I catch edge on that one. Sells for over $100. in some circles. Ya gotta wonder.
teddyalmonds

Post by teddyalmonds »

Killswitch wrote:Luck doesn't factor into the equation. I'll meet my Maker before I'll spend a Dime ($10.) to get one. Get hit by lightning TWICE before I catch edge on that one. Sells for over $100. in some circles. Ya gotta wonder.
You're being dramatic. Just because you lack the ability to find those prices does not mean they do not exist.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Dude, I live in Philly. If I thought this had any credibility whatsoever, I would hop on the Trenton Local Train and take a ride up to GCC . However, you can't set the table and I won't even ask where this miracle occurs in NYC . I'm just shakin' my head from side/side here. Remarkable. Absolutely no melodrama present.
Synbios

Post by Synbios »

It's been a while since I used Forceware but i don't think it works with the stock bootloader. You can't just flash it to UBF1 and call it a day. You need to flash a noisy bootloader too don't you?
nywuweilian

Post by nywuweilian »

I'll try. thanks!