want to trade working sb5101 nonvols for comcast

JTAG work on Surfboard cable modem.

Moderator: justsomeguy

pmangrum

want to trade working sb5101 nonvols for comcast

Post by pmangrum »

hello i would like to do a certificate or trade 32 k nonvols working on comcast. p i am in slc ut. please email me at [email protected]
burns

hey question

Post by burns »

i have a subbed 5100 that i keep active with CC and i use the dump from there on my second 5100 to fire it up, my problem is i don't know how to keep it from getting kicked off line for example it will be on for months and 1 day go down. so i will do da process allover. I'm use to using sigma x2 so if u can help me better understand this and point me in da right direction i can get what u need
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

burns wrote:i have a subbed 5100 that i keep active with CC and i use the dump from there on my second 5100 to fire it up, my problem is i don't know how to keep it from getting kicked off line for example it will be on for months and 1 day go down. so i will do da process allover. I'm use to using sigma x2 so if u can help me better understand this and point me in da right direction i can get what u need
Run OEM Firmware. If its subbed, WHY ARE YOU USING SIGMA ??????

It's like putting a Target on your back.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."