Looking for PH9 nvram

All NVRAM requests go here.
Killswitch

DCT 2224 Non-PH Older Board Dinosaur

Post by Killswitch »

I reside in NorthEast Phila. I will need NVRAM for either an Older Board or a CR4, which IS compatible with the Older Boards. Any RAM for the PH's will definitely gank my General Instruments unit. My new BDM won't activate, and, somehow, I'm not surprised. Nothing is ever normal here. Time to be Spoonfed and hear a bunch of Bulldinky about it. Goodday.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MoonGoon wrote:I reside in NorthEast Phila. I will need NVRAM for either an Older Board or a CR4, which IS compatible with the Older Boards. Any RAM for the PH's will definitely gank my General Instruments unit. My new BDM won't activate, and, somehow, I'm not surprised. Nothing is ever normal here. Time to be Spoonfed and hear a bunch of Bulldinky about it. Goodday.
did you email your hardware number to the appropiate email address to activate it?
live your life like a beer commericial
Killswitch

Activation

Post by Killswitch »

Good morning, Mr. Guy ! Of course I received the Activation code yesterday. When jacked into the Header on the 2224 board. USB connected, BDM off and Testing 2224 NOT ACTIVATED. The Hardware ID is greyed out in the Activation Popup. Email is there, Code has been entered, hit OK and nothing. I insist on being Spoonfed. Got my bib on. Goodday.
KevvKev

Post by KevvKev »

MoonGoon wrote:I reside in NorthEast Phila. I will need NVRAM for either an Older Board or a CR4, which IS compatible with the Older Boards. Any RAM for the PH's will definitely gank my General Instruments unit. My new BDM won't activate, and, somehow, I'm not surprised. Nothing is ever normal here. Time to be Spoonfed and hear a bunch of Bulldinky about it. Goodday.
Send me your e-mail and I will send you old board Ph9 nvram North East.
Killswitch

Current RAM

Post by Killswitch »

Good morning. Check your PM .
KevvKev

Post by KevvKev »

MoonGoon wrote:Good morning. Check your PM .
Not a Prob.... Check your Email Good Luck MoonGoon
Killswitch

Factory Reset

Post by Killswitch »

Dear Sir: Thanx for the abundant courtesy call. I think that I've got an answer for your box with the Old Board. Not too many Testers are hip to this trick and I learned it purely by mistake when I didn't know spit. Still Don't! There's a pushbutton switch between the 2 ribbon cable ports on lower left side of motherboard that wipes the existing software from Comcast right off the blackboard and makes it so that the unit is virtually right out of the box and virginal. Assuming that the box isn't fried, it'll take that glitched display and replace it with a single 0 with a decimal point. No channel map, no apps, no code booting from TSOP chips, almost nothing! You'll have default Code trying to boot from the DIP chip in middle left corner. You'll have to reload the Kitchen Sink into that boy to wake him up. Go into the Diagnostic Menu. See what your error code is. If it's E 00 (no errors) you'll have a 2224 that has been returned to day 1 before it gets to Comcast. Then go to www. usbjtag.com/dct2000/getout0.php and go with the flow. Thanx again! That should work unless your box is totally Darkside. Goodday.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MoonGoon wrote:Dear Sir: Thanx for the abundant courtesy call. I think that I've got an answer for your box with the Old Board. Not too many Testers are hip to this trick and I learned it purely by mistake when I didn't know spit. Still Don't! There's a pushbutton switch between the 2 ribbon cable ports on lower left side of motherboard that wipes the existing software from Comcast right off the blackboard and makes it so that the unit is virtually right out of the box and virginal. Assuming that the box isn't fried, it'll take that glitched display and replace it with a single 0 with a decimal point. No channel map, no apps, no code booting from TSOP chips, almost nothing! You'll have default Code trying to boot from the DIP chip in middle left corner. You'll have to reload the Kitchen Sink into that boy to wake him up. Go into the Diagnostic Menu. See what your error code is. If it's E 00 (no errors) you'll have a 2224 that has been returned to day 1 before it gets to Comcast. Then go to www. usbjtag.com/dct2000/getout0.php and go with the flow. Thanx again! That should work unless your box is totally Darkside. Goodday.

this is NOT a good idea to do guys
live your life like a beer commericial
Killswitch

No Options

Post by Killswitch »

Hey, Ovaltine - I'm offering Kev a case of Last Resort. I wouldn't want any Tester to think that this play will reset their box back to a normal state of productivity. I made this mistake in 2010 and offer the option as something
that might bring a totally ganked box some room to move. You've seen the status of his box, didn't ya? My best guess is that Comcast pushes that button before they refresh or reprogram the badboy back to life. You're not too familiar with Factory Resets, are ya? My box over here isn't Bricked - its Registers are good to go. Dude, this WILL work for him - any bets on this one?