Mo$orola DCT PORT DIAGNOSTICS

Backup of earlier posts.
Post Reply
elkora
Junior Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:57 pm

Mo$orola DCT PORT DIAGNOSTICS

Post by elkora »

any one knows how to use this device? I just got mine and the Spanish page where I see some info. is down :(

Image
virus.b
Junior Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:20 pm

Re: JACKPOT!!

Post by virus.b »

Holy shit! You actually got your hands on one of these?? You just hit the JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GideonOmega
Junior Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:45 am

Post by GideonOmega »

I have seen them on ebay a couple of times -- but none would ship to Canada.


you might want to search the site as well -- I seem to recall some information (proabably not much) not sure if it will help -- I think Cipher had a thread on it at one point.
elkora
Junior Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:57 pm

Post by elkora »

well what I read from this Spanish (cmhacks dotcom) site there allot to test...

this unit is from fleat-bay the guy have 3 more I think.
GideonOmega
Junior Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:45 am

Post by GideonOmega »

elkora wrote:well what I read from this Spanish (cmhacks dotcom) site there allot to test...

this unit is from fleat-bay the guy have 3 more I think.
Yeah thats the guy that will only ship to the US -- sucks to be me :(

I will have to check that site (if it comes back)

cheers,
usbbdm
Junior Member
Posts: 8664
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:33 pm

Post by usbbdm »

Someone had showed me the board and it is nothing but a serial port in it. What it does (the serial capture) is EXACT the same we did using SPI log from DCT2000. You need the right software to be able to program the XC chip. If we had that software that is also possible to program the XC chip with BDM NT or even JTAG NT.
GideonOmega
Junior Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:45 am

Post by GideonOmega »

usbbdm wrote:Someone had showed me the board and it is nothing but a serial port in it. What it does (the serial capture) is EXACT the same we did using SPI log from DCT2000. You need the right software to be able to program the XC chip. If we had that software that is also possible to program the XC chip with BDM NT or even JTAG NT.
it would be handy to log the spi that way -- as alot of units don't have the serial ports built in (at least the ones I'm looking for), they are hard to come by though.
ganawa
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Post by ganawa »

what can this thing do?
KingDomus
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by KingDomus »

i noticed someone had one on ebay if anyone's interested.




http://cgi.ebay.com/Motorola-DCT-Diagno ... 2a0aea33cd
usbbdm
Junior Member
Posts: 8664
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:33 pm

Post by usbbdm »

KingDomus wrote:i noticed someone had one on ebay if anyone's interested.




http://cgi.ebay.com/Motorola-DCT-Diagno ... 2a0aea33cd
It is cheap now. We used to pay $50-60 to buy on eBay.
cherrymachine
Junior Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:52 am

diagnostics

Post by cherrymachine »

someone had a list of commands to run this thing. i remember it wasnt all that. It was a few years ago, but remember it wouldnt do anything that we couldnt already do. but that was then so you never know. Lol
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest