DCT2524 How to lock and unlock channel guide

Backup of earlier posts.
blackice151

DCT2524 How to lock and unlock channel guide

Post by blackice151 »

A few months ago a guy I know had me to order maximum amount of channels from Time Warner Cable. After I verified they were all there and working, he got into the boxes programming mode, typed in new id numbers so that box can no longer receive commands to program guide. He called this locking the channel guide. Can someone tell me how to do this correctly? thanks.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

blackice151 wrote:A few months ago a guy I know had me to order maximum amount of channels from Time Warner Cable. After I verified they were all there and working, he got into the boxes programming mode, typed in new id numbers so that box can no longer receive commands to program guide. He called this locking the channel guide. Can someone tell me how to do this correctly? thanks.
Well he calls it WRONG, He is not lockin the channel guide. And as for your Question, there ar several Video Tutorials on the Subject. On left side of you screen under What is BY Chance called (VIDEO TUTORIAL)......:confused:

And aside from that, you should make posts in appropiate forum location, This should be in the DCT25XX Section.........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

blackice151 wrote:A few months ago a guy I know had me to order maximum amount of channels from Time Warner Cable. After I verified they were all there and working, he got into the boxes programming mode, typed in new id numbers so that box can no longer receive commands to program guide. He called this locking the channel guide. Can someone tell me how to do this correctly? thanks.
do some reading..everything you need to know is in the forums here..take some time because NOONE will just show you how to do it..
live your life like a beer commericial
luciofernandez

Post by luciofernandez »

por favor 2524/1612 el puerto para usbjtag es 14 pines tengo usbbdm nt de 10 pines el 10 pin trabaja o no por favor ayuda gracias
talypascual

para 2524 necesitas el usb jtag NT

Post by talypascual »

luciofernandez wrote:por favor 2524/1612 el puerto para usbjtag es 14 pines tengo usbbdm nt de 10 pines el 10 pin trabaja o no por favor ayuda gracias
para 2524 necesitas el usb jtag NT, que es el otro adapter.
http://www.usbjtag.com/zenshop/index.ph ... te5rcsrt65