Are there any HD Di$hNetwork boxes that can be Jtagged for box keys?

JTAG on Dish Receivers.
bluecard

Post by bluecard »

I would like to start a card share server for educational enlightenment and would like to purchase an HD D.N. box to extact the box keys from but can't seem todetermine wick one if any are capabe of being jtaged fo this purpose.

Anyone have any info on the right box to buy?

If I sub to D.N. I will need to beusing an HD unit to order HD service and thus need to extract the keys from that box. L plan to purchase an HD box of ebay or whatever and move forward with a sub and key extraction from that point.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

bluecard wrote:Are there any HD Di$hNetwork boxes that can be Jtagged for box keys?

I would like to start a card share server for educational enlightenment and would like to purchase an HD D.N. box to extact the box keys from but can't seem todetermine wick one if any are capabe of being jtaged fo this purpose.

Anyone have any info on the right box to buy?

If I sub to D.N. I will need to beusing an HD unit to order HD service and thus need to extract the keys from that box. L plan to purchase an HD box of ebay or whatever and move forward with a sub and key extraction from that point.
NO None of the New HD Boxes can be JTAGed. And if you intend to extract box keys and IRD Numbers make sure Not to get an HD box witch model number ends in K , Like 722K. You can have someone extract the Box keys from the TSOP for you for a Price. In order to do so the TSOP must be removed from MOBO to extract the Info then cleaned ,reballed and re mounterd to MOBO. Not an easy task for the avasrage tester not to mention the fact that a reader programmer is needed to dunp the info in TSOP. Dificult but Not imposible. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
jariza

Post by jariza »

IKS is the only way to go .... ILINK 9500 HD. No need to jtag, really awsome gets all channels minus ppv... but also get ppv sports and fights...
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

jariza wrote:IKS is the only way to go .... ILINK 9500 HD. No need to jtag, really awsome gets all channels minus ppv... but also get ppv sports and fights...
FTA Cardsharing Is a POC Not to mention Risky. I stick to the real Deal. Program card Fully Open. No sharing No freezing. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
joejoe332006

Post by joejoe332006 »

TUNDRA wrote:FTA Cardsharing Is a POC Not to mention Risky. I stick to the real Deal. Program card Fully Open. No sharing No freezing. ;)
Public IKS sucks but not Private ones.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

joejoe332006 wrote:Public IKS sucks but not Private ones.
I know of both having same issues. Private is a very loose term when it comes to IKS.
lsm

Post by lsm »

IKS is trash. Freezing and lots of downtime. They show up for a few months, make some cash and bail or they get busted. In my opinion private servers seem to risky. We all seem to be spoiled from the old days and if there is a option other than IKS let me know.
mr.sky

Post by mr.sky »

TUNDRA wrote:I know of both havung same issues. Private is a very loose term when it comes to IKS.
Correct, both have issues, I was using private card share, mine was not too bad, but
still froze once in awhile. I sold both units, and now subscribe with NO freezing, and
no Cloud over my head.
henrysmooth

Post by henrysmooth »

Whats left on it for open or fta?
Horse Racing was there but has anything changed?
Like To Know.....Just Horse Racing, No premiums.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

henrysmooth wrote:Whats left on it for open or fta?
Horse Racing was there but has anything changed?
Like To Know.....Just Horse Racing, No premiums.
What, You like to Gamble? :D They have Support Groups for that. ;)
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

TUNDRA wrote:FTA Cardsharing Is a POC Not to mention Risky. I stick to the real Deal. Program card Fully Open. No sharing No freezing. ;)
i agree that cardsharing sucks ass !!! but what are you talking about program card fully open ?? or are you talking about subb'ing ?
marthypaul

Post by marthypaul »

justsomeguy wrote:i agree that cardsharing sucks ass !!! but what are you talking about program card fully open ?? or are you talking about subb'ing ?
He is probably talking about "tier hack", if it is a real hack, it is disputable.
Nobody so far have dump, but changing tiers on card is possible.
Once the tiers expire, card is only ice scraper.

This tier hack exists for over a year, heard that somebody is selling it for 300 $, american pessos, so it is not cheap.

Myself, never been interested in half az solution, like IKS or tier hack, and info is hard to get, as lot of forums goes under, taken over by dick, goes totally private, or just disappear.
people got sued, or intimidated, and stopped posting on open forums.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

marthypaul wrote:He is probably talking about "tier hack", if it is a real hack, it is disputable.
Nobody so far have dump, but changing tiers on card is possible.
Once the tiers expire, card is only ice scraper.

This tier hack exists for over a year, heard that somebody is selling it for 300 $, american pessos, so it is not cheap.

Myself, never been interested in half az solution, like IKS or tier hack, and info is hard to get, as lot of forums goes under, taken over by dick, goes totally private, or just disappear.
people got sued, or intimidated, and stopped posting on open forums.
Full Dump is already Confirmed. You won't see it publically and I think as long as people continue to do IKS It will never Be. There going to MILK the IKS $ COW DRY. :D
Ghost1

you have

Post by Ghost1 »

:smile:got to be pulling my leg. You don't no how long I've waited to hear those words. Please don't stop I miss those days :shock: Tell me more.
marthypaul

Post by marthypaul »

testing waters here, ha ???
Some people are testing N2 with partial N3 open channels, then S0x series the same, then 206, not on the open forums,......
If u are not scared to be burn out, u may get on the street regular dish rec for 350, or HD for the 450$, do not want to take a risk to test it myself to check out what is open with that solution.

And there is other solution as well, some people want to badly make money,......, with N3 plastic.......

What ???? preparing ban hammer, that somethin' leak out again from your site ????