Azbox premiun

JTAG on Dish Receivers.
Neocristobal

Azbox premiun

Post by Neocristobal »

Hi:

I have a azbox premium hd booting eternal, so the bootloader must be corrupt. Reading the following thread viewtopic.php?t=6293&highlight=AzboxPremium, has managed to reprogram the flash Azbox Premium, but i'm not clear what the connection is correct in PCB, as I understand I must first enable jtag doing bridge in R309

What would be the correct connection of NT in PCB?

grettings.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I see this box had been requested a few time. However I have not tested with this device. If someone donate me a device I can add it to the support list. Box will ship back to you after the development.
Neocristobal

Post by Neocristobal »

JTAG is enabled if the R309 bridge and adding azboxpremiun.xml file, the NT should be able to read and write the flash?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Neocristobal wrote:JTAG is enabled if the R309 bridge and adding azboxpremiun.xml file, the NT should be able to read and write the flash?
You can try but if development needed, I need a box to play with.
PAPAUKA

Post by PAPAUKA »

neocristobal if you want flash the azbox i send to you information about this without jtag and very fast. send me private with your email and i send all files you need to do so...
Neocristobal

Post by Neocristobal »

jommega wrote:neocristobal if you want flash the azbox i send to you information about this without jtag and very fast. send me private with your email and i send all files you need to do so...
Thanks, but the zboot is corrup.

The JTAG with db25 considers four resistors 100 Oms at points TDI, TDO, TMS and TCK, should be implemented using the NT?

Grettings.
merkin

Post by merkin »

Azbox premium (smp863x CPU) uses EJTAG and is already fully supported by NT.
Neocristobal

Post by Neocristobal »

merkin wrote:Image

Azbox premium (smp863x CPU) uses EJTAG and is already fully supported by NT.
JTAG is enabled if the R309 bridge and adding Tazboxpremiun.xml file, the NT should be able to read and write the flash?

thanks for you response.
merkin

Post by merkin »

Yes it should be fine.

The Elite model has not been jtagged, but Premium model works.
nando29

Post by nando29 »

someone can help me? i need a backup of azbox premium hd + i have my box in booting in the display.

thanks
Nunca consideres el estudio como una obligación, sino como una oportunidad para penetrar en el bello y maravilloso mundo del saber.

[Albert Einstein (1879-1955)]
PAPAUKA

Post by PAPAUKA »

its to easy to recover from booting when this happen by serial and a special file and easy instructions yo can recover you azbox..