ayuda d..3020

JTAG on DVI3000.

Moderator: elkora

andornot

ayuda d..3020

Post by andornot »

Alguien ha podido leer el d..3020 con el jtag? yo he podido algo.
con el jkeys299 solo he podido leer, no se escribir todavia y no se si lee bien
alguien me puede pasar algunos datos, por ejemplo la MaC esta en la posicion 01dc1c del code. alguien me lo confirma si esto es cierto?
tester5

Post by tester5 »

try english dictionary.
dagra82

Post by dagra82 »

Hola andornot , por favor escribe en ingles por que sino no te responderan . No podemos leerlo aun todo por que tiene un watchdog que es una proteccion . El Sr usbbdm esta trabajando en ello , y referente a esa dirrecion no lo se ya lo mirare .
P.D: Yo utilizo Idiomax

|andornot| hi, please writes in groins for that but not answer you. Don't even can it read all for that has a |watchdog| that it is a |proteccion|. The Mr. |usbbdm| this working in it, and referring to that |dirrecion| not it already it
andornot

Post by andornot »

Somebody has been able to read d..3020 with jtag? I have been able something. with jkeys299 single I have been able to read, still not to be written and not if I reads well somebody can pass some data, for example the MaC this in the position 01dc1c of code. somebody me it confirms it if this is certain? I believe that to my watchdog does not jump to me, but am not safe
andornot

Post by andornot »

Somebody has been able to read d..3020 with jtag? I have been able something. with jkeys299 single I have been able to read, still not to be written and not if I reads well somebody can pass some data, for example the MaC this in the position 01dc1c of code. somebody me it confirms it if this is certain? I believe that to my watchdog does not jump to me, but am not safe
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

USB JTAG now should work with all MIPS core's EJTAG. Check the CPU of dvi3020. The software is configurable with usbjtag.def. usbjtag.def can define the memory and initialization strings (eg. disable watchdog).
andornot

Post by andornot »

I repeat that I believe that I have been able to read the ram, nvram and code with jtag parallel and the program jkeys.
The part of code I read it twice and it gives data such me and the part of nvram also and the watchdog it does not jump,
that seems me to my to understand. But I have not been able to write flahs, nvram and ram.
I say so that they anguien proves it and to me confir to me to it.
andornot

Post by andornot »

also I have seen that key can be entered the motorola menu down pressing channel and putting the network power and pressing to power and putting the network tension > leaves a menu - boot, ndi, disp, hunt, coid, ibPE, obPE, run. I wait for answer.
andornot

Post by andornot »

nobody is animated with the 3020, to study its operation, in way to experiment?