SPANISH?

Spanish BDM forum

Moderators: elkora, nando29

FANTASYCABLEGUYREADY

SPANISH?

Post by FANTASYCABLEGUYREADY »

guys forgive me for speaking my mind . but spanish .nothing worse than getting answering machines ,spanish more and more spanish channels. if you are spanish you should speak and understand english. i go to a drive thru and cant even order a burger without having a hard time undertsanding what they say . why ? cause we the people are making it to easy for the spanish not to learn our language . we all will be sorry one day that we did this .do other countries go out of ther way so much? just really peeved about the us goverment catering to the spanish.in the usa.im surprised at this . any one agree?
cipher

Post by cipher »

Whats makes you think this is a US only site? As a matter of fact it's not!

I would welcome anyone if they what to converse here in whatever language they want.
nunny

Post by nunny »

im am sorry to tell you that atleast i speak spanish but not every one has the resources to speak in english so that the y we asked usbbdm to open a spanish forum so the ppl like me can support ppl that only speaks spanish an another thing im from Puerto Rico and we are part of the us if you know and our main language is still spanish.
tester5

Post by tester5 »

is better separate but it is true spanish is almost becoming language #1 in USA and english second language is funny..
andak

Post by andak »

I like spanish but I can I understand a little. I'm Filipino and we are under Spain rules for 400 yrs and our language is a hybrid of native, spanish, arabic and chinese. Would like to learn other peoples contributing talent and Americas greatest scientist are from other country and somehow we bridge the gap. So welcome.
patsfan

Post by patsfan »

i don't care what language someone wants to use. in canada it's french instead of spanish, so it's not just the US goverment. i have no problem with a spanish section here. i can't speak or understand it so i don't read the posts.

i guess the only down side is some questions asked in spanish may not get answered due to language.
FANTASYCABLEGUYREADY

Post by FANTASYCABLEGUYREADY »

nothing agaianst spanish .its more towards the usa of there hyprocrite ways .hope no one took offense .adio's amego's.
anumaniac

gracias

Post by anumaniac »

pues que bien que hayan abierto esta seccion en espa?ol. la verdad si hacia falta. asi podemos entendernos mejor de lo que se habla.
providen

Post by providen »

GACIAS
A LOS ADMINISTRADORES DE ESTE FORO DE ABRIR ESTA SECCION EN ESPA?OL, NOS SERA MAS FACIL APRENDER A HUSAR EL BDM JTAG
ATTE. PROVIDEN
gotelind

Post by gotelind »

gracias a los moderadores por esta seccion
jackal

gracias a los moderadorespor abrir esta seccion

Post by jackal »

and i now english to and that doesnt mean iam diffrent thak you who helps everyday helping us in this hobby thank youfor all./ gracias todo el mundo que nos ayuda en la isla saludos a todo eso hispanos aqui desde la isla con carino jackal
elkora

Post by elkora »

time to close this...