tm602g

Topics about unsupported flash in here. Also please go here regularly to update your flash.def
prence18

tm602g

Post by prence18 »

USBDm, you said that you complete this modem. Can i get the latest byte mode program for this modem?
moddog

Post by moddog »

Usbjtag nt support that modem if that is what you or asking, but there is no hack firmware for it tho!
Good better best
moddog

Post by moddog »

prence18 wrote:USBDm, you said that you complete this modem. Can i get the latest byte mode program for this modem?
Usbjtag nt support that modem if that is what you or asking, but there is no hack firmware for it tho!
Good better best
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

prence18 wrote:USBDm, you said that you complete this modem. Can i get the latest byte mode program for this modem?
It simply means it can read and write. What you want to do to the modem is up to you.
prence18

mac address

Post by prence18 »

USBDM where do i find the mac address? is it in the nvram or maybe the boot? or in the image. i dont mine if i get some direction
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

prence18 wrote:USBDM where do i find the mac address? is it in the nvram or maybe the boot? or in the image. i dont mine if i get some direction
You can BackUp the Modem Then Use a HEX EDITOR PRoggy to go thru them Looking for MAC Location. Not That Dificult if your Some What Familiar with HEX Code. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
household2

Post by household2 »

i have that software send me a email [email protected]
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

household2 wrote:i have that software send me a email [email protected]
What Software Are you Talking about? Hex Editor Software?
There pleanty of free ones One can Download.

WinHex
HexWorks
To Name a Few.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."