Please post anything that you need to debrick in here.

This is JTAG to debrick any JTAG device. Modem, cable boxes, dish boxes routers.
gvoigt
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by gvoigt » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 pm

The result is the same with IR set to 5 bits. The reason I believe it is 8 bits is because datasheet has following:
For boundary scan,
Amazon-S supports the following instructions: Bypass (Instruction Code = “11111111â€￾) Sample/Preload
(Instruction Code = “00000010â€￾) Extest (Instruction Code = “00000000â€￾) IDCODE (Instruction Code = “00000100â€￾)
Clamp (Instruction Code = “00000110â€￾) HighZ (Instruction Code = “00000111â€￾). The ID code value is 10XXX083H,
XX could be 152,153.

usbbdm
Posts: 8628
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:33 pm

Post by usbbdm » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 pm

MPCODE 00000000 mean wrong.
I have seen device that have TDI disabled.

Marmor
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:59 pm

WRT150N v1.1

Post by Marmor » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:43 am

Can i debrick a Linksys WRT150n v1.1 with the USBjtag NT, and how?
(p.s.maybe any one got a guide)
Advise,what should I buy USBJTAG NT selecting one 10 or 14 pin header?

Thanks in advance!

transitoryspace
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:51 am

Post by transitoryspace » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:08 am

Marmor wrote:Can i debrick a Linksys WRT150n v1.1 with the USBjtag NT, and how?
(p.s.maybe any one got a guide)
Advise,what should I buy USBJTAG NT selecting one 10 or 14 pin header?

Thanks in advance!
get the 14 lots more uses with that you can always buy more off fleebay very cheap under $10 and ships from within states
burp!

CAPONE
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by CAPONE » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:14 pm

transitoryspace wrote:get the 14 lots more uses with that you can always buy more off fleebay very cheap under $10 and ships from within states
There is No USBJTAG NT 10 Pin. They all come with the 14 Pin Header.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

Marmor
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Marmor » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:10 pm

TUNDRA wrote:There is No USBJTAG NT 10 Pin. They all come with the 14 Pin Header.
Thanks, I have already ordered USBJTAG NT on your site ;)

gvoigt
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by gvoigt » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Hi have done some more testing with different IR lengths and when it is set to 9 I get the following:

Target: LantiqEval
-detect
IDCODE 20152083
Lantiq Amazon-SE
IMPCODE 00000020
EJTAG V1, V2.0
DMA supoorted
Unknown flash type!
Report these values http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum 0000,0020

Using IR of 9 and giving search cmd it reports any returned data the same.

-search 80000000 8ffffffc 100000
Address 80000000 data=00000020
Address 80100000 data=00000020
Address 80200000 data=00000020
...
Address 8FD00000 data=00000020
Address 8FE00000 data=00000020
Address 8FF00000 data=00000020

So something is still not correct.
Gavin

usbbdm
Posts: 8628
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:33 pm

Post by usbbdm » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 pm

gvoigt wrote:Hi have done some more testing with different IR lengths and when it is set to 9 I get the following:

Target: LantiqEval
-detect
IDCODE 20152083
Lantiq Amazon-SE
IMPCODE 00000020
EJTAG V1, V2.0
DMA supoorted
Unknown flash type!
Report these values http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum 0000,0020

Using IR of 9 and giving search cmd it reports any returned data the same.

-search 80000000 8ffffffc 100000
Address 80000000 data=00000020
Address 80100000 data=00000020
Address 80200000 data=00000020
...
Address 8FD00000 data=00000020
Address 8FE00000 data=00000020
Address 8FF00000 data=00000020

So something is still not correct.
Gavin
IR length will not work with the current software. Unless modify the software, the max length is 8 for the optimization of speed.

luciferxe
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:48 am

WRT610Nv1

Post by luciferxe » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:38 pm

I am wondering if anyone has the info needed to use usbjtag(The non nt version) to falsh a wrt610n?

I am in need of this if possible. I have bricked mine.

Thank you

usbbdm
Posts: 8628
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:33 pm

Post by usbbdm » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:48 pm

luciferxe wrote:I am wondering if anyone has the info needed to use usbjtag(The non nt version) to falsh a wrt610n?

I am in need of this if possible. I have bricked mine.

Thank you
Based on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linksys_routers#WRT610N
This router can be JTAGed since it uses the Brodcom CPU. If you need help and has JTAG NT, wait after I come back and I can help you debrick it. But I might need you take some pictures for me so I can post it on my website as one more supported device.

CAPONE
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by CAPONE » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:08 am

luciferxe wrote:I am wondering if anyone has the info needed to use usbjtag(The non nt version) to falsh a wrt610n?

I am in need of this if possible. I have bricked mine.

Thank you
usbbdm wrote:Based on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linksys_routers#WRT610N
This router can be JTAGed since it uses the Brodcom CPU. If you need help and has JTAG NT, wait after I come back and I can help you debrick it. But I might need you take some pictures for me so I can post it on my website as one more supported device.
Its Clear from His Post Boss that He Has The Old USBJTAG, As He Mentions Above.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

luciferxe
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:48 am

Post by luciferxe » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Yes it is the old usbjtag.

At this point I have added from the NT versions flash.xml and the other needed for usbjtag.def.

So flash.def and usbjtag.def have been edited to reflect the new hardware. I used the info from WRT54G8M.

I do however now know the CFE is 256k. Will the info from the TWRT54G8M.xml work to restore my CFE?

Just to mention. I do plan on upgrading really soon. Just got set back with medical bills and burying my mother 2 months ago.

luciferxe
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:48 am

Post by luciferxe » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:54 am

Just like to report.

It worked flawlessly.

USBJTAG original is far from dead ;)

joedirtz
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:37 am

Seagate Dockstar uboot

Post by joedirtz » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:21 am

Hey guys, I have dockstar thats bricked and would like a script to debrick. I know its possible but not sure how to..., Thanks.

http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/seagate/dockstar

usbbdm
Posts: 8628
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:33 pm

Post by usbbdm » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:08 am

joedirtz wrote:Hey guys, I have dockstar thats bricked and would like a script to debrick. I know its possible but not sure how to..., Thanks.

http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/seagate/dockstar
First you need to find the JTAG port and being able to detect the CPU. Then you need to find if existing XML will work with your device. The script is the last thing and optional.
Tell us back if you can detect the CPU first.

Post Reply