DCT6412 watchdog giving me issues. hunt, ff 1-10.

This is JTAG to debrick any JTAG device. Modem, cable boxes, dish boxes routers.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

You got me in suspense.... what happened next!

Either way, if you fuck it up, I'll take it ;) It'll be cheaper to ship to me down the street than to justsomeguy!
No loss, I still got that RNG box for you :) At least you can receive 3D!
if it were sent to me it would be a DONATION!!! lmao:D
live your life like a beer commericial
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Still says one moment please. At least the channel frequency is correct. And I am actually seeing a guide. If worse comes to worse time to go back to ISP and get another victim box.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MassModz wrote:Still says one moment please. At least the channel frequency is correct. And I am actually seeing a guide. If worse comes to worse time to go back to ISP and get another victim box.
don't do that~!! that's a cop out.....be a true tester and figuer this shit out like a REAL man!!! lol....man you give up WAY to quick
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

justsomeguy wrote:don't do that~!! that's a cop out.....be a true tester and figuer this shit out like a REAL man!!! lol....man you give up WAY to quick
I am not a quick quitter, I have been patient with this box (practically all day). My last resort is flashing the plat in blocks and that will be my last stand.

Did that and still nothing, your right... I do give up, but not easily. I only give up when defeat is sitting on my head and farting. I at least tried EVERY possible resort, and nothing works.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

So here is the long and the short of it. The box that is working, for the channel status it says Acquired and Locked, and for the box that I used the good NVRAM flash on it says Acquired Not Playing. And going to the actual channel displays One Moment Please, blah blah blah. So has my box been de-subbed? Just trying to figure out if I am wasting my time trying here.

P.S. One upside to it is my DVR is still True (Enabled) so I can still use that for some odd reason.
I JTAGGED your mom.

usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

MassModz wrote:So here is the long and the short of it. The box that is working, for the channel status it says Acquired and Locked, and for the box that I used the good NVRAM flash on it says Acquired Not Playing. And going to the actual channel displays One Moment Please, blah blah blah. So has my box been de-subbed? Just trying to figure out if I am wasting my time trying here.

P.S. One upside to it is my DVR is still True (Enabled) so I can still use that for some odd reason.
If you need remote help, let me know and give me the teamviewer number. I will be on chat for a while.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

usbbdm wrote:If you need remote help, let me know and give me the teamviewer number. I will be on chat for a while.
Sent info, I will be up all night, so I have time :D

Sent you the teamviewer info via PM, hopefully your coming back soon. Just access my comp when you get on, I have USBJtag software open for you.
I JTAGGED your mom.

justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

so did the boss man get you going?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

MassModz wrote:Sent info, I will be up all night, so I have time :D

Sent you the teamviewer info via PM, hopefully your coming back soon. Just access my comp when you get on, I have USBJtag software open for you.
If the box is not bricked, nothing a lot I can help. I hope I can finish the program for the CPEi modem today and will have one week trip.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Nothing works and I have tried everything, it seems as though they disconnected AND desubbed the box at the same time. Clever basterds.
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

crazymenike wrote:Call it a loss and come pickup this RNG110 I got waiting for you.

And turn your god damn phone on.
I will stop by today and grab that off you, and it's not really a loss if you think about it, just some extra steps I gotta take to get on again but nothing I can't handle. I will give you a call when I get a chance.
I JTAGGED your mom.

usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

If you are sure you have cloned the good NVRAM and good firmware (app+platform) you should get pass the Hunt and get even tv guide.
A bricked box is you cannot program it in any way. If you can program it then try it.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

usbbdm wrote:If you are sure you have cloned the good NVRAM and good firmware (app+platform) you should get pass the Hunt and get even tv guide.
A bricked box is you cannot program it in any way. If you can program it then try it.
I will put it this way. I got service on a box, cancelled it, and all channels still working on it I made an NVRAM backup and flashed it to the disconnected box and nothing. All I can see is channels 2-23 after flashing the NVRAM and doing connect the box function. Everything else is Please Wait s0a00, etc.

Tell me what I should try and I will, keep in mind I still have the other box (of the same exact model) working perfect, but service on it has been cancelled (but am still getting the channels).

And the TV Guide works fine, just the channels keep saying Please Wait ref code s0a00. So I am confused as to what is going on with it.
I JTAGGED your mom.