Debrick a RCA 315 plastic bottom..

This is JTAG to debrick any JTAG device. Modem, cable boxes, dish boxes routers.
Dish_God

Debrick a RCA 315 plastic bottom..

Post by Dish_God »

Anyone have a file i can run to debrick a RCA 315 plastic modem?

Thank you..
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Dish_God wrote:Anyone have a file i can run to debrick a RCA 315 plastic modem?

Thank you..
I was just googling and found this link, not sure if it works but others apparently have had success with this:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D5H49M6D

Commands for USBJTAG NT:

detect
ldram 9fc00000 (Select the file)
poke fffe230c 3
poke fffe2304 0
poke fffe2300 a
poke fffe2300 9
poke fffe2300 9
poke fffe2300 9
poke fffe2300 9
poke fffe2300 9
poke fffe2300 9
poke fffe2300 9
poke fffe2300 9
poke fffe2300 1c

program 9fc00000 200000
cmpram 9fc00000 200000
if cmpram failed, power off the box and do
detect
program 9fc00000 200000
cmpram 9fc00000 200000

Method 2.
detect
ldram boot (Select proper boot file - if you do not have one, find one first and then do)
erase boot
sprogram boot (Slow programming)
Power off and on RCA DCM315
detect
ldram 9fc00000(Select the backed up file)
program 9fc00000 200000
cmpram 9fc00000 200000

If all goes well the modem should be operating as it normally should. Please keep in mind the firmware link I sent you is not to assist you with pirating services but only to help you get your modem to power on and function at factory settings.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
Dish_God

Post by Dish_God »

Thanks dude.. Just one problem... I have a USBj-tag v2. I lost the usbj-tag28 file while installing AVG anitvirus software. The lost happen when i started running AVG..

Can you please direct me to the right location.. on finding the usbj-tag28 file??
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Dish_God wrote:Thanks dude.. Just one problem... I have a USBj-tag v2. I lost the usbj-tag28 file while installing AVG anitvirus software. The lost happen when i started running AVG..

Can you please direct me to the right location.. on finding the usbj-tag28 file??
What is V2? It is clone!!. You should not use software from this site. Stop using the clone. Old USB JTAG was cloned and then stopped supporting long time ago.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Dish_God wrote:Thanks dude.. Just one problem... I have a USBj-tag v2. I lost the usbj-tag28 file while installing AVG anitvirus software. The lost happen when i started running AVG..

Sorry buddy but I suggest you purchase the actual USBJtag NT from this sites store, what your using is outdated and like USBBDM said it is a clone and not supported anymore (meaning another site ripped off his work, profited from it, sold it, and then sent members here to get support - which is probably why it stopped getting sold here and he made a way better product than he did in the beginning).

You will not be able to use the software from this site with what you have unfortunately. I know you probably do not want to spend the money but I recommend you do, you will always be helped here if you do, get the USBJtag NT (it also supports wayyy more hardware).

But also if you are pressed for cash, I am sure if you look around the net hard enough you might be able to find the software that supports that (clone), but you will be losing out on support, as far as technical support you are not going to find anything for what you have. We were under the assumption that you were using the USBJtag NT. Which will work on what you have and you will get the help you need 24/7. This site is dedicated to that hardware, do not be fooled by others selling the old crap which was originally ripped off from here to begin with, and certainly do not buy a blackcat programmer (it will not work on the RCA modems).

Hope you find what your looking for bud.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Then Get the Support where you got TOOL From, Why are you Looking for Support HERE????????????????
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

TUNDRA wrote:Then Get the Support where you got TOOL From, Why are you Looking for Support HERE????????????????
I cannot agree with you more TUNDRA, despite our differences (me being good looking, and you being the other guy :p)
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

I cannot agree with you more TUNDRA, despite our differences (me being good looking, and you being the other guy :p)

Just like I said before, they clone USBBDM's stuff then send them here. It is no wonder why he stopped selling the original and made a more secure and much better model.
I JTAGGED your mom.

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:I cannot agree with you more TUNDRA, despite our differences (me being good looking, and you being the other guy :p)

Just like I said before, they clone USBBDM's stuff then send them here. It is no wonder why he stopped selling the original and made a more secure and much better model.
Yes Of Corse You DRAW MORE ATTENTION THAN ME. LOL And Yes Becouse of Folks Like that MR. USBBDM Did what he had to Do and I agree with His Call 1000%. But Really With as Much Respect towards others that I can Muster at this time, Its Increadible to See IDIOTS come here Looking for Support with a Tool that Has Nothing to do with this SITE then they also have the Nerve to Get OFFENDED By My BOLDNESS. :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

TUNDRA wrote:Yes Of Corse You DRAW MORE ATTENTION THAN ME. LOL And Yes Becouse of Folks Like that MR. USBBDM Did what he had to Do and I agree with His Call 1000%. But Really With as Much Respect towards others that I can Muster at this time, Its Increadible to See IDIOTS come here Looking for Support with a Tool that Has Nothing to do with this SITE then they also have the Nerve to Get OFFENDED By My BOLDNESS. :D
That I have to agree, was a good one.. Which is why I am trying my hardest to tone it down. :)

How could one be offended by your BOLDNESS

:D

It is barely noticeable ROFLMAO!
I JTAGGED your mom.