Funny thing with my 6120

This is JTAG to debrick any JTAG device. Modem, cable boxes, dish boxes routers.
digitalx

dcdddddddddd

Post by digitalx »

dijwijifjijieivv
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

digitalx wrote:I got something funny going on with my 6120 it comes on connects online but it will only go to certain web pages like google and a couple other pages any other pages I get the no internet connection put the network icon always shows its connected. I donot know what log to post so before you rag down on me about posting a telnet log let me know what to post
You must think this is SBH Site. LMFAO. This site is about programming, Not about making modems operational. You need to go to a site dedicated to Modem testing...........................
Atleast you can Google. LOL
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

digitalx wrote:I got something funny going on with my 6120 it comes on connects online but it will only go to certain web pages like google and a couple other pages any other pages I get the no internet connection put the network icon always shows its connected. I donot know what log to post so before you rag down on me about posting a telnet log let me know what to post
To me looks like this is DNS issue, check to see which DNS server you are using. If you can set the DNS set it to 8.8.8.8
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:To me looks like this is DNS issue, check to see which DNS server you are using. If you can set the DNS set it to 8.8.8.8
I Disagree Boss. If it was DNS related he would not be able to access any Web page.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
afterhoursalex

Post by afterhoursalex »

mr brown welcome to usbjtag
stomperz

He's Rite

Post by stomperz »

afterhoursalex wrote:mr brown welcome to usbjtag
beat me to it
your rite ...... that's rite...... 100%...... U rite

welcome
Sorry for my poor English, it is my primary language.:rolleyes: