Debrick DPC3000 no lights, no flash detected

This is JTAG to debrick any JTAG device. Modem, cable boxes, dish boxes routers.
modembricker

Debrick DPC3000 no lights, no flash detected

Post by modembricker »

Im stuck with no lights and the chip cannot be detected with the 3.3v going to the spi. Anything I can try? I have the jtagnt.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

modembricker wrote:Im stuck with no lights and the chip cannot be detected with the 3.3v going to the spi. Anything I can try? I have the jtagnt.
I guess your TRUE TO YOUR NICK. LMFAO

The 3.3v to spi should only be used in cases where the ISP is NOT KNOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the DPC3000, the ISP is known So there is NO NEED to provide external Power to flash. :rolleyes:

I could tell you a few things I know will work, BUT rather you do some READING SO YOU CAN LEARN. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
modembricker

Post by modembricker »

CAPONE wrote:I guess your TRUE TO YOUR NICK. LMFAO

The 3.3v to spi should only be used in cases where the ISP is NOT KNOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the DPC3000, the ISP is known So there is NO NEED to provide external Power to flash. :rolleyes:

I could tell you a few things I know will work, BUT rather you do some READING SO YOU CAN LEARN. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I was getting contradictory information when attempting to flash this thing. Ill keep searching.