BDM and JTAG WANTED

Here you can put bug report of USB JTAG/BDM or features or device you want to support. Please submit wish list only. Other topics will moved out from this forum
Doug

BDM and JTAG WANTED

Post by Doug »

If you have one and no longer have any use for. Please pm me.
mr.sky

Post by mr.sky »

Doug wrote:If you have one and no longer have any use for. Please pm me.
buy one and help support this site!
Doug

Post by Doug »

Ill leave you with your thoughts on that one mr sky ??
shrooms

Post by shrooms »

dude, why would you bottom-feed off the site. buy the god damn original from the admin, and support his madness

don't tell me you want a second hand device to use for tests in back engineering...
Naztheros

Post by Naztheros »

shrooms wrote:dude, why would you bottom-feed off the site. buy the god damn original from the admin, and support his madness

don't tell me you want a second hand device to use for tests in back engineering...
Well.. even by being a second hand device its still the god damn original .... :D
~~ When everything fails... READ THE MANUAL!!! ~~
shrooms

Post by shrooms »

i still think from and ethical pov, 2nd hand devices shouldn't receive support, basically because whoever bought them 2nd hand is a cheap bastard, and whoever sold it doesn't need support anymore period.
Naztheros

Post by Naztheros »

shrooms wrote:i still think from and ethical pov, 2nd hand devices shouldn't receive support, basically because whoever bought them 2nd hand is a cheap bastard, and whoever sold it doesn't need support anymore period.
Why not.. the warranty/support is on/for the device.. not on the person who bought it ;)

Then in your pov reseller's customers could get no support.. coz on your pov it would be a 2nd hand device...
bug

Post by bug »

I bought what I Need from here If I need something else I wont not beg for it.

Sames as buying a Used car. NO Warranty. No Help.
Naztheros

Post by Naztheros »

bug wrote:I bought what I Need from here If I need something else I wont not beg for it.

Sames as buying a Used car. NO Warranty. No Help.

lol where do you live? here in Brazil even used cars have warranty... :rolleyes:
bug

Post by bug »

ya the 5-10 warranty. the 5 sec or 10 steps. LOL

So my Q is If you buy one used where you going to get the Software? it Reg to the buyer only.
Naztheros

Post by Naztheros »

bug wrote:ya the 5-10 warranty. the 5 sec or 10 steps. LOL

So my Q is If you buy one used where you going to get the Software? it Reg to the buyer only.
lol.. the warranty here is more like they need to do a full revision on the vehicle before selling... unless you buy some from under the bridge.. then its a 5-10 warranty for sure.. lol

yet on the license subject usbbdm have to decide if it can be transfered to the new person or if the new person has to buy one... but the official usbjtag resellers, should request & repass the license to the customer... (and they only send the email to the customer, so the reseller does not get the activation.txt, only the final customer).

Its a good system right now imo, but the used license transfering would seem to be interesting to think about :)