Support for Atmel ARM Devices?

Here you can put bug report of USB JTAG/BDM or features or device you want to support. Please submit wish list only. Other topics will moved out from this forum
Omikron

Support for Atmel ARM Devices?

Post by Omikron »

Is there any chance you can support Atmel ARM devices such as the AT91SAM7S256 in USBJTAGNT? I need to work extensively with this device and I would prefer to buy a more cost effective tool than the official Atmel programmer.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I had bought ARM9 development board. But not the one you are using.
Can you tell me what development board you are using. ARM is hot and I think there is a need to support it.
Omikron

Post by Omikron »

The board itself is actually a proxmark3 that uses an AT91SAM7S256, but I assume the JTAG protocol is the same as Atmel's development board for it. Any of the AT91SAM modules should use the same protocol.

I think it would be really great to support Atmel's ARM devices and beginning to support other non-modem related devices is really the beginning of getting your device more recognition and increasing popularity.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Omikron wrote:The board itself is actually a proxmark3 that uses an AT91SAM7S256, but I assume the JTAG protocol is the same as Atmel's development board for it. Any of the AT91SAM modules should use the same protocol.

I think it would be really great to support Atmel's ARM devices and beginning to support other non-modem related devices is really the beginning of getting your device more recognition and increasing popularity.
Can you give me a link where I can get the development board?