dct700

Here you can put bug report of USB JTAG/BDM or features or device you want to support. Please submit wish list only. Other topics will moved out from this forum
suchman2001

dct700

Post by suchman2001 »

I have two motorola dct 700, one is currently not in use, is there a way to clone the one that is in use so that both of them works? what hardware and/or software are needed?
ant El

help

Post by ant El »

when you find out let me know too. email is [email protected]. Ill pay you
jatucker

Post by jatucker »

The device for the dct700 is the usbjtagnt. The software which you can download from the files section is what you need. Instructions are located by clicking the + next to the usbjtagnt link along the left hand side of your screen.
macc11

Post by macc11 »

can u help me im new to this i tried the jtag on my dct700 i dont know what i did but now it does not light up
moddog

Post by moddog »

macc11 wrote:can u help me im new to this i tried the jtag on my dct700 i dont know what i did but now it does not light up
you kill it just debrick there video tutorial show you how to do that bub:D
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

suchman2001 wrote:I have two motorola dct 700, one is currently not in use, is there a way to clone the one that is in use so that both of them works? what hardware and/or software are needed?
ant El wrote:when you find out let me know too. email is [email protected]. Ill pay you
macc11 wrote:can u help me im new to this i tried the jtag on my dct700 i dont know what i did but now it does not light up
What all 3 of you Guys need to do is Read.
suchman2001 & ant EL You Guys Need to read about the USBJTAG NT and USBBDM NT To see what Can and Cant Be done with this tool.

macc11 You need to read the How to's Before you try to program a Target. I sure Hope you didn't comit the Noobie Mistake of not making a BackUp. :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."