video on demand

Here you can put bug report of USB JTAG/BDM or features or device you want to support. Please submit wish list only. Other topics will moved out from this forum
sportyal

video on demand

Post by sportyal »

ok, where and what,and is it possible to retrieve VOD?

I had VOD and all the premium channels, some time this week June around the 7th time warner updated the firmware from 08.08 to 08.15 and doing so, it disabled my UID back to the original box ID,

I did not lose the channels luckily but I did lose VOD, now when I click on VOD it tells me to call a number that's posted, I just downloaded the USB jtag update to setup the UID.

I could not use the BDM software dcttest ver 0.26 that I had for it did not recognize the new firmware 08.15.

I noticed in diagnostic that there is no ip address, so I am assuming that is the reason why.

I know that in dctesting there is a net address, but to be honest I have no idea how that works or will it solve this problem.

any advise on this issue I am all ears..

regards for the help

Harleyal
Harleyal
RIDE TODAY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
junctionbox

You !

Post by junctionbox »

Have a lot of reading to do an experimenting good luck bud
junctionbox
cablecowboy

Post by cablecowboy »

I'm pretty sure you need to use a legit unit id(a subbed one) in order to get vod.
sportyal

Post by sportyal »

I had VOD with the previous f/w 08.08 and the uid change for blocking, but a week ago they updated the f/w to 08.15 and this is when I apparently lost VOD. when I go to diagnostic #12 for the IP, it shows all 00.00.00.00's so I think that this is the reason that the VOD does not function.

and for JUNCTIONBOX I have been trying to reach you by phone, but your number is no longer in service. give me a call you have my number
Harleyal
sportyal

Post by sportyal »

cablecowboy...

If I change the UID to the original box than that will make me susceptible to losing my channels that I have.

regards
Harleyal
cablecowboy

Post by cablecowboy »

Yes I did not mean to change it to the original unit id on the box. I meant if you know someone with a sub box use there unit id. There might be other ways I did not read much on the subject but I remember reading you need a sub unit id.
junctionbox

You wrong again

Post by junctionbox »

cablecowboy wrote:i'm pretty sure you need to use a legit unit id(a subbed one) in order to get vod.
wrong again bud
junctionbox
junctionbox

Hey man give me a call if you know me

Post by junctionbox »

sportyal wrote:cablecowboy...

If i change the uid to the original box than that will make me susceptible to losing my channels that i have.

Regards
check your private messages they just upgraded again to 08.16 vod is in your pocket and not far away
junctionbox
cablecowboy

Post by cablecowboy »

junctionbox wrote:wrong again bud
ok I will shut up then.lol I swear I read that here but anyway I will stay out of it.
junctionbox

Smart move

Post by junctionbox »

Smart move bud professional help is here that specialize in vod and thats a promise my friend
junctionbox