usbjtag nt Software Activation

Here you can put bug report of USB JTAG/BDM or features or device you want to support. Please submit wish list only. Other topics will moved out from this forum
thoughtout

usbjtag nt Software Activation

Post by thoughtout »

I am having problems with the software activation. When I put in my email address and the activation code sent to me, the software is still saying not activated. Please help.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

thoughtout wrote:I am having problems with the software activation. When I put in my email address and the activation code sent to me, the software is still saying not activated. Please help.
You need to hit "enter" when you manually enter activation.
thoughtout

Post by thoughtout »

Ok. I will try that. Thanks. Is there any chance that my activation code might not work?
moddog

Post by moddog »

can some one help me pls my problem is this i just install usbjtag nt 0.42b software i notice at the top testing dct2500/700 is missing any one know why is that?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:can some one help me pls my problem is this i just install usbjtag nt 0.42b software i notice at the top testing dct2500/700 is missing any one know why is that?
Missing the DLLs In The DLL Folder. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
moddog

Post by moddog »

[quote][/QUOTE] how can i get that dll?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:how can i get that dll?
Download from File download Section on left of screen.

You Need to become Familiar with the Forum and you will find them.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

For first time user download setup.exe install and it has all the dlls in the right place. For software update you cam just replace the NT exe.
moddog

Post by moddog »

tundra thanks man! but tell me some thing before in firmware test i was geting 3 check box to tick but now am only geting 2 is some thing rong?
keja

Post by keja »

usbbdm wrote:For first time user download setup.exe install and it has all the dlls in the right place. For software update you cam just replace the NT exe.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong here, but I am having the same problem. I have 0.40d with the dct testing up top but when I want to do a software update the dct testing is not there.:confused: When u say just replace the NT, sounds easy enough but i'm lost. I've updated before with no problem at all, but with this one, i'm having trouble.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

The NT software by default is in the C:\program Files\usbjtag. If you want to only replace the exe file please go there and replace it. If you just replace on the desktop directory it WILL NOT WORK. That is only a quick link. So you need to replace the exe file under C:\program files\usbjtag
dmaurice03

need activation code

Post by dmaurice03 »

i also need activation code. just got my bdm in the mail today.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

dmaurice03 wrote:i also need activation code. just got my bdm in the mail today.
Contact [email protected]
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dmaurice03 wrote:i also need activation code. just got my bdm in the mail today.
Use E-Mail Addy Posted BY USBBDM and E-Mail them your USBBDM S/N Number. The you will get back an E-Mail with activation code.