usbbdmnt Software Activation

Here you can put bug report of USB JTAG/BDM or features or device you want to support. Please submit wish list only. Other topics will moved out from this forum
thoughtout

usbbdmnt Software Activation

Post by thoughtout »

I have the usbjtag nt activated. I am now having problems with the usbbdm activation. I received the activation for the hardware id for the usbjtagnt. I never received the activation code for the usbbdm hardware ID BDM00001242007. I tried using the activation and it says is Error=Hardware not exist. Please help a:Dain
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

thoughtout wrote:I have the usbjtag nt activated. I am now having problems with the usbbdm activation. I received the activation for the hardware id for the usbjtagnt. I never received the activation code for the usbbdm hardware ID BDM00001242007. I tried using the activation and it says is Error=Hardware not exist. Please help a:Dain
I will make improvement on the software in next release.
When you have the code you should not click "Online activation" (I will enable this in next release). Click "OK" will solve the issue.
thoughtout

Post by thoughtout »

[quote="usbbdm"]I will make improvement on the software in next release.
When you have the code you should not click "Online activation" (I will enable this in next release). Click "OK" will solve the issue.[/QUOTE

Can I still use the BDM without the activation? Or can I send you give another activation code so the device can work?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

BDM NT needs its own activation code. USB JTAG NT code will not work on BDM NT code.
Contact [email protected] and explain what happened. It is uncomm you only get one code when you should get two.