how to insert 02.54 firmware into dcttesting?

Here you can put bug report of USB JTAG/BDM or features or device you want to support. Please submit wish list only. Other topics will moved out from this forum
Newb

how to insert 02.54 firmware into dcttesting?

Post by Newb »

how to insert 02.54 firmare into dcttesting menu in usbjtag program. When I press dct testing, there is no fimrware test 02.54 there. where to get this file & how to insert it. :(
transitoryspace

Post by transitoryspace »

what?
please refrase your question.

make sure to have the latest program .45a
it comes with the new dct dll

also what box model are you talking about?

to TEST firmware...you READ it off the box. edit it. then write back. EASY!
burp!
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Newb wrote:how to insert 02.54 firmare into dcttesting menu in usbjtag program. When I press dct testing, there is no fimrware test 02.54 there. where to get this file & how to insert it. :(
If you use old usb jtag. You are out of luck. No dll will support old usb jtag due to crap clone.
UserName

Post by UserName »

THE modem sites might run out of money and go dead because now this days you need have valid macs and certificates to run.... they cant sell stuff.. if they do are under watch and once they get caught selling clones or something will get busted.
do not believe what i say 10% its true :confused:
Newb

Post by Newb »

I dodnt explain it will, Im sorry for this. I find this stb by garbag today. I only read 2hours about this subject Im sorry for stupid question. when I plug to power ON light come on for 1-2second and turn off. I try bedrick like instructions in other post but light still do same thing. I try using "dct700 video" by modemhak on youtube very hard I dont speek spanish.
model DCT700/US phase:2 platform id 107
my cable say USB JTAG on it 14pins.
program: usbjtag 0.31
I press detect it find
detect
IDCODE 41C5501D
Motorola 17500QK
IMPCODE 40404000
DMA not supoorted
Found Address= 90000000 MT28W320
I use it to backup nvram,90000000,app1 etc.
90000000=4,096KB nvram=256KB
I select DCT Testing in usbjtag and press firmware version it show PLAT 02.54
I select DCT Tesing again there no option to select firmware version 02.54 to select connect all the time, fake unit address and block channel update. In debrick instruction for ldram boot I select Boot0252 125KB is this corect? is my box fry? I know this take lot reading thank you transitoryspace
transitoryspace

Post by transitoryspace »

LEARN TO READ. I JUST POSTED THIS

and for ANY dct700 questions please check out the faq thread i made. its in my signature. EVERYTHING YOU NEED!
burp!
UserName

Post by UserName »

Newb wrote:I dodnt explain it will, Im sorry for this. I find this stb by garbag today. I only read 2hours about this subject Im sorry for stupid question. when I plug to power ON light come on for 1-2second and turn off. I try bedrick like instructions in other post but light still do same thing. I try using "dct700 video" by modemhak on youtube very hard I dont speek spanish.
model DCT700/US phase:2 platform id 107
my cable say USB JTAG on it 14pins.
program: usbjtag 0.31
I press detect it find
detect
IDCODE 41C5501D
Motorola 17500QK
IMPCODE 40404000
DMA not supoorted
Found Address= 90000000 MT28W320
I use it to backup nvram,90000000,app1 etc.
90000000=4,096KB nvram=256KB
I select DCT Testing in usbjtag and press firmware version it show PLAT 02.54
I select DCT Tesing again there no option to select firmware version 02.54 to select connect all the time, fake unit address and block channel update. In debrick instruction for ldram boot I select Boot0252 125KB is this corect? is my box fry? I know this take lot reading thank you transitoryspace
if there is no plat version ... get a plat that is in there and work with that.... or need to get a jtag nt....
do not believe what i say 10% its true :confused:
Newb

Post by Newb »

usbbdm wrote:If you use old usb jtag. You are out of luck. No dll will support old usb jtag due to crap clone.
Ok thank you save me lots time searching :oops:
it can still debrick dct700? I well order usbjtag nt now does take long for shiping? my neighbor watch tv with dch70 is it possable to transfer working dch70's nvram,plat etc to dct700

thank you username I will buy today.
transitoryspace
i read .45a my cable very old junk :oops: im reading dct700 FAQ now, I see boot file there but no plat02.54 just 3.19 etc. I will try to debrick again should i just select plat3.19 when debricking or do i need 02.54?
Newb

Post by Newb »

update
i used the files from dct700 f.a.q post. the on light comes on with i press power on remote but only black screen on tv. now it shows plat0326. the box is plugged to coax and now is turning on and off every few by itself :oops:
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Newb wrote:update
i used the files from dct700 f.a.q post. the on light comes on with i press power on remote but only black screen on tv. now it shows plat0326. the box is plugged to coax and now is turning on and off every few by itself :oops:
Write NVRAM to box.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Newb

Post by Newb »

TUNDRA wrote:Write NVRAM to box.
ldram nvram
setram nvram?
i try this now same thing. i write nvram,plat,boot,app1 etc. same thing.
this box was dead when i find it. i think its no good.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Newb wrote:ldram nvram
setram nvram?
i try this now same thing. i write nvram,plat,boot,app1 etc. same thing.
this box was dead when i find it. i think its no good.
Get a Good BackUp of another Box Same Model and write it to this Box. The most you could expect to getis whatever channels where subbed. If nothing comes in then its Posible it was fully deAuthorized.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Newb

Post by Newb »

TUNDRA wrote:Get a Good BackUp of another Box Same Model and write it to this Box. The most you could expect to getis whatever channels where subbed. If nothing comes in then its Posible it was fully deAuthorized.
i used the full cc backup posted in dct700 faq thread (thank you transitoryspce). i write all nvram, plat, boot etc from this file. the box still turn on and off by itself. when i find box, it did nothing, im one step ahead from where i start:oops:. it started with plat0252 now shows plat0326. i think box is no good that why people throw in the garbage.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Newb wrote:i used the full cc backup posted in dct700 faq thread (thank you transitoryspce). i write all nvram, plat, boot etc from this file. the box still turn on and off by itself. when i find box, it did nothing, im one step ahead from where i start:oops:. it started with plat0252 now shows plat0326. i think box is no good that why people throw in the garbage.
Maybe, Maybe Not. Maybe someone before you screwed it up. How Know. Now Using a Full BackUp Not from your area is not going TO DO YOU ANY GOOD Unless transitoryspace is from your same Area. When are you going to Get that POINT? You must et a BackUp of your Area.
Newb

Post by Newb »

TUNDRA wrote:Maybe, Maybe Not. Maybe someone before you screwed it up. How Know. Now Using a Full BackUp Not from your area is not going TO DO YOU ANY GOOD Unless transitoryspace is from your same Area. When are you going to Get that POINT? You must et a BackUp of your Area.
i only want to see if i can debrick, i thought only channels wont work but box would. box only show blue screen on tv even no coax. im in nw chi, and he in nw chi burbs. thank you tundra i will come back later i have to pic my nephew from daycare its blizzard outside.