USBBDM suggestion :D

Here you can put bug report of USB JTAG/BDM or features or device you want to support. Please submit wish list only. Other topics will moved out from this forum
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Hypothetical statement, please delete post.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:Or someone like me with skills and an overkill soldering iron could also f it up too :D Damn non adjustable soldering iron! Wanna share some horror stories, I have lifted more pads accidentally than you can imagine and that was using plenty of flux too.
Thats Maybe becouse your Using a RAT SHACK Special. LOL
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

TUNDRA wrote:Thats Maybe becouse your Using a RAT SHACK Special. LOL
Home Depot special my friend :D to be honest my old rat shack one was better, it at least didn't burn the pads right off the board. It was an adjustable 15-30 watt one. I no longer own a soldering iron unfortunately.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:Home Depot special my friend :D to be honest my old rat shack one was better, it at least didn't burn the pads right off the board. It was an adjustable 15-30 watt one. This one I got now is like 40W or something crazy.
Both Are Just as BAD. LOL I don't even want to Wounder what the Soldering Looks Like. :D I have seen the Damage those POS Causes. Jet a Real Soldering Equipment.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

crazymenike wrote:My $5 walmart iron will poop all over anyones soldering iron! Just takes 3 hours for it to heat up tho lol.
LOL I hope you Know well In Advanced when you will Need to Use It. :D
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

TUNDRA wrote:Both Are Just as BAD. LOL I don't even want to Wounder what the Soldering Looks Like. :D I have seen the Damage those POS Causes. Jet a Real Soldering Equipment.
The soldering job itself is good I always use plenty of flux the only thing I am lacking is tip tinner, just sometimes lifts up the pad because it is way too much wattage. I will look in to getting a lesser wattage iron, probably something like this:

http://www.all-spec.com/products/FM203- ... 5QodkQvtPg

or this one if I have save:

http://www.amazon.com/Hakko-Soldering-S ... B004M3U0VU
I JTAGGED your mom.

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:The soldering job itself is good I always use plenty of flux the only thing I am lacking is tip tinner, just sometimes lifts up the pad because it is way too much wattage. I will look in to getting a lesser wattage iron, probably something like this:

http://www.all-spec.com/products/FM203- ... 5QodkQvtPg

or this one if I have save:

http://www.amazon.com/Hakko-Soldering-S ... B004M3U0VU
Both look like Good Units. I like The Weller Brand.....
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

TUNDRA wrote:Both look like Good Units. I like The Weller Brand.....
Weller has always made a good solid soldering iron (whatever one it may be) Hakko is more for professional usage than hobbyist, but I like the pro stuffs, makes my life easier. But I totally agree with you, Weller is definitely a good brand for any kind circuit board work, very reliable stable amount of heat at all times. But if you have the extra money and want something that you know you will use for a very long time, get a Hakko station.
I JTAGGED your mom.

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:Weller has always made a good solid soldering iron (whatever one it may be) Hakko is more for professional usage than hobbyist, but I like the pro stuffs, makes my life easier. But I totally agree with you, Weller is definitely a good brand for any kind circuit board work, very reliable stable amount of heat at all times. But if you have the extra money and want something that you know you will use for a very long time, get a Hakko station.
I consider WELLER a More Professional Brand Than Hakko But Agree Hakko's are Also Good, Way Better than any Home Depot or Rat Shack Product. ;)
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

TUNDRA wrote:I consider WELLER a More Professional Brand Than Hakko But Agree Hakko's are Also Good, Way Better than any Home Depot or Rat Shack Product. ;)
shitnuggets... I felt a slight putdown there HAHA!

You wait, I will show you a station when I get that $$
I JTAGGED your mom.