Models and Makes which BDM supports

This talks about BDM used on card Engine computer
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

I am a complete nooby to this forum but I have a 1997 Monte and I would really like to dump the flash to have a look at it.
Thanks,
M
DISHFEAR

Post by DISHFEAR »

1989 mustang gt? i see s flash tuners for the car . i wonder if bdm can dump it . or did we give up on car support?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I had one ECM 411 I think and that I can dump the flash with BDM NT. Old BDM will not work.
baycal

Post by baycal »

I know for sure that the OBDI systems are going to be the way into this new concept of introducing the BDM to the ECM. The pre-1996 systems are under a SAE protocol. I am in the process of trial and error with the Ford EEC-IV system, I am working specifically with the Ford Mustang A9L, A3M and A3M1 these were found in 1987-1993 5.0L
LIVE EVERYDAY LIKE IT IS YOUR LAST
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

baycal wrote:I know for sure that the OBDI systems are going to be the way into this new concept of introducing the BDM to the ECM. The pre-1996 systems are under a SAE protocol. I am in the process of trial and error with the Ford EEC-IV system, I am working specifically with the Ford Mustang A9L, A3M and A3M1 these were found in 1987-1993 5.0L
And I know for sure YOU HAVE NOT READ FORUM RULES. If you had you would not be posting on a thread that has been dead since 2010.

ImageImage

Very smart of you Not to read forum rules.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

CAPONE wrote:And I know for sure YOU HAVE NOT READ FORUM RULES. If you had you would not be posting on a thread that has been dead since 2010.

ImageImage

seems like our new mod is starting out on a good role;) keep up the good work my friend...

PLEASE people DO NOT reply to threads that are this old...it is OK to start new threads for something like this instead of repling to such an old one like this. :D
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

baycal wrote:I know for sure that the OBDI systems are going to be the way into this new concept of introducing the BDM to the ECM. The pre-1996 systems are under a SAE protocol. I am in the process of trial and error with the Ford EEC-IV system, I am working specifically with the Ford Mustang A9L, A3M and A3M1 these were found in 1987-1993 5.0L
CAPONE wrote:And I know for sure YOU HAVE NOT READ FORUM RULES. If you had you would not be posting on a thread that has been dead since 2010.

ImageImage

Yes in deed CAPONE. I agree with you. Please close this thread so Newbies that CAN'T READ FORUM RULES STOP POSTING ON THIS THREAD.

"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:seems like our new mod is starting out on a good role;) keep up the good work my friend...

PLEASE people DO NOT reply to threads that are this old...it is OK to start new threads for something like this instead of repling to such an old one like this. :D
Thanks. It seams Like we Need to make A Frequently dumb Shit Newbies DO Thread to Tell them They should FIRST READ FORUM RULES. :D

Here, Baycal

5. Don't bump topics.
Bumping means posting in dead topics that are at least 4 weeks old. By posting in these 'dead' topics you bring it back up to the top of the page, reviving it, as well as 'bumping' it. You are only allowed to bump old topics IF AND ONLY IF you have something constructive to add to the discussion.