Models and Makes which BDM supports

This talks about BDM used on card Engine computer
krunkcraig

Models and Makes which BDM supports

Post by krunkcraig »

BDM supports car engine computers. Which Models and makes are available? Might Be a help full sticky :-p. Users should list vehicle or give a link. Thanks. First!
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

There is no specif model yet but soon I will add one. This one is contributed by the user and I can post a little tips on it. At this point, it is too earlier to tell what BDM can do in the field.
krunkcraig

Post by krunkcraig »

So what chips are used with bdm besides our standard stb's?
hqa18

Post by hqa18 »

usbbdm wrote:There is no specif model yet but soon I will add one. This one is contributed by the user and I can post a little tips on it. At this point, it is too earlier to tell what BDM can do in the field.
Good Alternative to do ,,,,,,,,,,,

Thnaks ,,,,,,,,,
mirando
boarder1042

Post by boarder1042 »

ooooh.... this could cause some problems when reselling a car.... well on the buyers side i guess.

Just a suggestion. I know everyones waiting for it but why not voip boxes?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

boarder1042 wrote:ooooh.... this could cause some problems when reselling a car.... well on the buyers side i guess.

Just a suggestion. I know everyones waiting for it but why not voip boxes?
Do you have a brand of VOIP box you want to work on? I know VOIP protocol very well and would like to work on this. Too bad some VOIP box do not have JTAG or BDM as it is made high volume and low cost so every feature that is not needed is removed.
konnan

Post by konnan »

Master USBBDM... i have a voipbox (linksys pap2 V2) it is locked... do you have info to unlock it. I have been lokooking on the internet, but there is info just for pap2 no for pap2 v2
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

konnan wrote:Master USBBDM... i have a voipbox (linksys pap2 V2) it is locked... do you have info to unlock it. I have been lokooking on the internet, but there is info just for pap2 no for pap2 v2
No. Never seen this box. I believe the core is arm based chip. These boxes normally do not have JTAG port installed. And you cannot even see any flash chip. They really made in high volume and low cost.
rafycranes

electricity meter

Post by rafycranes »

somebody have knowlege how to crack the software of electric meter with the usbjtag because the electric bill in puerto rico is to expensive. the brand name of my electric meter is focus is someone have information about that please let me know.
konnan

Post by konnan »

RAFYCRANES...TO MOdify the meter is really easy... Just put 2 jumpers into de meter box... pm me i will explain you
rogerdahlman

Supported ECM

Post by rogerdahlman »

krunkcraig wrote:BDM supports car engine computers. Which Models and makes are available? Might Be a help full sticky :-p. Users should list vehicle or give a link. Thanks. First!
Most General Motors ECM and other embedded devices from 1996 through 2004 can be supported. After 2004 a PowerPC based ECM is used and I believe will support JTAG. The 2005+ ECMs are a lot harder to open and have a very small header PAD but it should be possible.

Additionally BOSH ecms also should be supported but I am not sure of the years that are supported.

Beyond GM there are many other ECMs that are supported but I know the most about GM.
h04n9

Car Engine Computer

Post by h04n9 »

Hey Roger,
I have a 2003 Eclipse. I want to starting learn as to how to connect to the ECM. I'm not sure where to start, I just have the regular usbjtag right now not the NT. Is there a better tool out there that I can backup the ECM/etc., not too pricey would be great.

Can we use the regular usbjtag or I need BDM on the 03Eclipse? How do we connect with the usbjtage software anyway?

Thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

So far the ECM I know that works is BDM (NT) not JTAG. Not a lot info yet other than I can get the whole flash. I was given the code that can program the chip via OBDII but no time to analyze and see if we can use it in BDM software.
h04n9

Post by h04n9 »

Hope you can find time to work on this too. I'l buy the BDM soon then, too bad JTAG(nt) can't be use here, i would use it often and so would be more useful for me.
T_R_J

Post by T_R_J »

Any more interest/info on this?