couple of questions

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
brickhouse

couple of questions

Post by brickhouse »

1 question is for felipeferras where can i buy those pogo pins and wafer so i can make my own 10 and 12 pin headers do they sale any of that stuff at radio shack to make them? question 2 i bought 4 5101 bricked modems today and i unbricked them all but only problem is that all modems didnt come with info on the bottom for some reason previous owner removed all stickers with info and didnt bother putting them back is there anything that i can do? could i go to wally world read off four different 5101 info and use them on these 4 modems or am i just out of luck? question 3 i have a guy whos has 3 sbg 900 he wants to sell me are these modems any good are they just the same as 5101 just has wifi included? thanks and sorry for long thread
RIP_Felipeferras

ebay

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

just Google it and u will find it
i make my own pin headers with pieces from fry's
they have a bunch of stuff to do this
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

brickhouse wrote:1 question is for felipeferras where can i buy those pogo pins and wafer so i can make my own 10 and 12 pin headers do they sale any of that stuff at radio shack to make them? question 2 i bought 4 5101 bricked modems today and i unbricked them all but only problem is that all modems didnt come with info on the bottom for some reason previous owner removed all stickers with info and didnt bother putting them back is there anything that i can do? could i go to wally world read off four different 5101 info and use them on these 4 modems or am i just out of luck? question 3 i have a guy whos has 3 sbg 900 he wants to sell me are these modems any good are they just the same as 5101 just has wifi included? thanks and sorry for long thread
Like FelipeFerras Said. Go elsewhere for questions on the Modems you Debricked. If you needed help to DeBrick We are Glad to Help. The rest you have to find elsewhere. As for the SBG900 There is firmware for them (Elsewhere Not Here) ANd If you Had Read about what the USBJTAG NT can and can't do You would Know that it can program that target. The rest is Up to you.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."