need pinout for sb5101

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dssxyz wrote:question why on that image it says pin 1 on the modem flash goes to TCK on the usbjtag witch is pin 9
Let me ask you. Do you work For Minimum WAGE? Becouse I Cant see you Doing any Work That Envolves Using the Brain.

Dude I already Told you THE PERSON LABLED IT WRONG IN THE PICTURE.

Follow the Last Pictue I posted for Refrence. Either way It Don't Matter. Wires 1 thru 10 from USBJTAG NT to Pins 1 Thru 10 On MOBO.

WHAT IS SO COMPLICATED ABOUT THAT??????????????????????
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
dssxyz

Post by dssxyz »

thanks i appreciate your time ... for ground do i really just need pin 2 to 2 so skip 4 6 8 and 10
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

He does not use pin header on this modem. That is not recommended for normal EJTAG connection.
Use header comes with NT or find some from local electronic store.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:He does not use pin header on this modem. That is not recommended for normal EJTAG connection.
Use header comes with NT or find some from local electronic store.
He Cut off the 14 pin Header. I already Told Him He should Buy a New one. In Fact he should have bought the single sided wire you Sell If he prefferes to solder the Wire. IMHO its Much Easyer to Solder the 10 Pin Header.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dssxyz wrote:thanks i appreciate your time ... for ground do i really just need pin 2 to 2 so skip 4 6 8 and 10
If you Appreciate My Time , Stop Asking Dumb Questions.

If it where me I would Use all the Ground Wires However Using Just wire 2 Should Work.

Maybe you Could Use One of My DUMB PROOF Wire.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.