Detecting chip spi!

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
eltondapg

Detecting chip spi!

Post by eltondapg »

:Dusers usbjtagnt hardware for a long time been struggling to my nt detecting my sb5101u sb5101n and asked for help here in the forum and was very well answered by SR.USBBDM, that I have to thank him
that was fundamental to his word, when I warned that testclip 8SOIC was not reliable and therefore could not detcetar chip sb, did the process of putting the wires corresponding testclip and direct without first detected! and so I'm doing at all, so I'm not going to all that can detect testclip try to put the wires straight and good luck !!!!!
__________Haxorware_________
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

eltondapg wrote::Dusers usbjtagnt hardware for a long time been struggling to my nt detecting my sb5101u sb5101n and asked for help here in the forum and was very well answered by SR.USBBDM, that I have to thank him
that was fundamental to his word, when I warned that testclip 8SOIC was not reliable and therefore could not detcetar chip sb, did the process of putting the wires corresponding testclip and direct without first detected! and so I'm doing at all, so I'm not going to all that can detect testclip try to put the wires straight and good luck !!!!!
In most case it is connection. Check ground. Use slower speed if needed. (3M or 6M). Carefully check the connection. Also did you follow the picture in here
eltondapg

Post by eltondapg »

the next I do post pictures I see here how I'm doing without testclip and without any soldering!
wait!

ah! My usbnt, stopped working for a moment I thought I had burned,
so I warm it and he returned to work.;)
__________Haxorware_________