SBV5120 - up certs via UJModem 0.25b

SB5XXX,SBV5XXX
lamp

SBV5120 - up certs via UJModem 0.25b

Post by lamp »

I want up the certs im my SBV5120, but my info of the certs are in .txt format (hexa).

The UJModem up the certs (is correct?), but need the informations in .bin format!

Is possible convert the .txt certs in .bin certs? If yes, what software (converter) should I use?

Thanks.

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lamp wrote:.

I want up the certs im my SBV5120, but my info of the certs are in .txt format (hexa).

The UJModem up the certs (is correct?), but need the informations in .bin format!

Is possible convert the .txt certs in .bin certs? If yes, what software (converter) should I use?

Thanks.

Not that I know of. There is a Proggy that will convert the .txt into a format that will allow you to Upload them into an SB5101 with Haxoware.

From SBV5120 to SBV5120 with USBJTAG NT you better off Getting the Full Flash and then Uploading to test modem Either the Full Flash or Just the Certs( if you know how to) Full flash may be Easyer if you Understand very little about the Whole Subject.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
lamp

Post by lamp »

CAPONE wrote: Not that I know of.
Thanks for the fast reply, Mr. CAPONE.

The converted files to up in Haxor not serve... Are two .cer and three .key... In UJModem is .bin.

I don't have the full dump of the SBV5120 - I have only the certs - in .txt format (FastCert's type) .

I will wait this functionality for UJModem or for USBJTAGNT because it is very useful. Maybe in next updates!

I will try to put the certs by OIDs.

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Thanks for the fast reply, Mr. CAPONE.

The converted files to up in Haxor not serve... Are two .cer and three .key... In UJModem is .bin.

I don't have the full dump of the SBV5120 - I have only the certs - in .txt format (FastCert's type) .

I will wait this functionality for UJModem or for USBJTAGNT because it is very useful. Maybe in next updates!

I will try to put the certs by OIDs.

Whether or Not UJModem will be made to do that or Not is up to USBBDM. So Unless he is working on that (Which I Doubt) Don't hold your Breath. LMFAO UJModem has not been Updated for a Long Time now as there has been no Need to do so..................

You may have better luck Looking in a Forum dedicated to Modems. There you will find How to Manually Convert them and make them Usefull. This site is about Programming and not dedicated to what in the END is Internet TOS.

On a Side Note, Your problem is EASY TO FIX IF YOU CAN THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. But Clearly Not everyone Can Do this Effectively................
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
lamp

Post by lamp »

CAPONE wrote: Your problem is EASY TO FIX IF YOU CAN THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.
Thanks, Mr. CAPONE.

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Thanks, Mr. CAPONE.

LOL I am not Kidding...... Think about it. Re-Read this Thread and Leave the Negative thinking Aside. ;)
lamp

Post by lamp »

CAPONE wrote:LOL I am not Kidding...... Think about it. Re-Read this Thread and Leave the Negative thinking Aside. ;)
I thanked him sincerely.

I know I must look for another way to my goal.
For example, placing the modem SBV5120 in "Factory Mode" and using codes via SNMP.

(I don't know how to use the UJModem to turn the SBV5120 in Factory Mode ...)

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

I thanked him sincerely.

I know I must look for another way to my goal.
For example, placing the modem SBV5120 in "Factory Mode" and using codes via SNMP.

(I don't know how to use the UJModem to turn the SBV5120 in Factory Mode ...)

You missed the Point I was trying to make. It may be that the factory mode thing will work. I however think theres an easyer way to work out the problem that you have failed to notice from this thread.
rickanie

Post by rickanie »

You don't really need your certs to contain .bin extension. What you are looking for is the .key .cer extensions. These are used to upload into haxoware. There are programs that convert .txt files into .cer .ca or .key. Thats the easiest way for you.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

rickanie wrote:You don't really need your certs to contain .bin extension. What you are looking for is the .key .cer extensions. These are used to upload into haxoware. There are programs that convert .txt files into .cer .ca or .key. Thats the easiest way for you.
LOL SBV5120 and SB5120 DON'T/ CAN'T Use Haxoware..............;)