Dct-6412 boot

DCT64XX,DCT34XX
jatucker

Post by jatucker »

UserName wrote:uid is not in boot people you crazy. is in XC chip focus...the boot stores like a log is protected by a 12v relay. i program it with a copy from other boot does not change my uid. there is a hardware block can be done to all boxes that once you have channels the XC chip will not accept any more commands works on cablecard boxes also ... problem they can still disconnect in nvram but they cant remove the channels anymore. and i have to keep reflash the nvram from time to time.
Care to share the info needed for the hardware block on the 6412 and 3412?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

jatucker wrote:Care to share the info needed for the hardware block on the 6412 and 3412?
He is talking about the hardware MOD to cut return to Box. You lose the Guide with this hardware MOD. Same mod thats used in HD Boxes that cant be JTagged.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
jatucker

Post by jatucker »

Ok. How is the mod accomplished? What needs to be done?
j1194

Post by j1194 »

UserName would you mind PMing me with instructions for the hardware block, I've been looking for a solution for a long time and would really appreciate it!
keno1988

Post by keno1988 »

my question is this: if i have a pre subbed box, that was deactivated, if I load a good nvram, and do hardware mod will it work, or do i have to have a active subscribed unit?
Fabio Emme

Post by Fabio Emme »

j1194 wrote:UserName would you mind PMing me with instructions for the hardware block, I've been looking for a solution for a long time and would really appreciate it!

I'm interested to do this hardware modification too please.

Regards
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

I am looking for a picture of the hardware mod for the DCT6412 Phase III HD DVR, specific location to location on the board would be nice. Either tell me locations or send a pic, doesn't really matter to me either way as long as I get it :D

PM it to me please.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
antwandavis1

Help

Post by antwandavis1 »

I will be very thankful it someone could show me the hardware modd,Thanks