De-Subbed or De-Authorized?

DCT64XX,DCT34XX
MrRogers

De-Subbed or De-Authorized?

Post by MrRogers »

None of the channels come in but what appears on screen is ref code S0a00, and channel 1-22 does not work as well so I am wondering was this box most likely de-subbed or de-authorized?

Will the "connect the box" feature work for this situation? And would the channels come back?

EDIT:

Question has been answered, please close thread.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:None of the channels come in but what appears on screen is ref code S0a00, and channel 1-22 does not work as well so I am wondering was this box most likely de-subbed or de-authorized?

Will the "connect the box" feature work for this situation? And would the channels come back?

EDIT:

Question has been answered, please close thread.
Easy Way to Know Is Try It. You can Look In Ocult Menu for Status, But If it was De-Authorized Only You can Read NVRAM Click on Connect Box and Whatever Channels Box was Subbed to Will be the Channels you would get From the Box. Nothing More Nothing Less.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."