Tool needed to open most HD DVR boxes - IMPORTANT!

DCT64XX,DCT34XX
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

massmodz wrote:hahaha i wake up to see this and couldn't help but laugh. That tool in the pic looks really nice and sturdy too btw. Tell your wife my tool is just as sturdy :p j/k bud, trying to get in the convo a lil.
lol.....................
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MassModz wrote:Hahaha I wake up to see this and couldn't help but laugh. That tool in the pic looks really nice and sturdy too btw. Tell your wife my tool is just as sturdy :p j/k bud, trying to get in the convo a lil.

i don't know if tundra will share my wife with anyone? i know he won't with me ~:eek:
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:i don't know if tundra will share my wife with anyone? i know he won't with me ~:eek:
Dude Go Back to sleep and Wake Up Again. Look like you woke off the Wrong side of the Bed This Morning. :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

justsomeguy wrote:i don't know if tundra will share my wife with anyone? i know he won't with me ~:eek:

That's the price we pay for info to get our CATV :D LOL!

It's ok, I am sure your wife is ok she is on TV I think on one of those PPV channels, come to think of it she was with TUNDRA and they were both naked doing something with tools and bits and whatnot.... Maybe he was showing her how to use it :p
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:That's the price we pay for info to get our CATV :D LOL!

It's ok, I am sure your wife is ok she is on TV I think on one of those PPV channels, come to think of it she was with TUNDRA and they were both naked doing something with tools and bits and whatnot.... Maybe he was showing her how to use it :p
Of Couse Not, That would be aiding and abetting. :D Besides, That was not Me, It was MY TWIN BROTHER. :D
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

CAPONE wrote:Dude Go Back to sleep and Wake Up Again. Look like you woke off the Wrong side of the Bed This Morning. :D
lol...good idea...!

good thing she don't read this crap..lol..i would be divorsed by now...lol
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:lol...good idea...still drunk i think!
I See, Your Still Celebraiting CANAIDAN DAY. :D
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

I would aide and abett those anyday, I mean his wife.... :p

I could have an all nighter with those too if I had the chance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:I would aide and abett those anyday, I mean his wife.... :p
They may Look Nice Now, But try 30 to 40 Years from Now and YOU MAY WAN'T TO GET AS FAR AS POSIBLE FROM THE HORRIFIC VIEW. :D
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

CAPONE wrote:They may Look Nice Now, But try 30 to 40 Years from Now and YOU MAY WAN'T TO GET AS FAR AS POSIBLE FROM THE HORRIFIC VIEW. :D
ROFLMAO! as long as the plastic surgery holds out until I die I could careless :] Along with years and years of facelifts, and the usual maintenance.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

alright guys....now i'm gonna hve to kill ya both !~~
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

justsomeguy wrote:alright guys....now i'm gonna hve to kill ya both !~~
Didn't you say your wife was shaky this morning? I think TUNDRA made his way in while you were asleep and nearly killed her insides :p

EDIT: I mean his twin brother that looks just like him.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:alright guys....now i'm gonna hve to kill ya both !~~
LOL WTF Canaidians Are Said to be Peaceful People. The Violence is on this side of the Border DUDE. LOL :D
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

CAPONE wrote:LOL WTF Canaidians Are Said to be Peaceful People. The Violence is on this side of the Boader DUDE. LOL :D
He lied to us! He is one of the mountain rangers, you know the ones that dress with the red overcoat and black satchels.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:He lied to us! He is one of the mountain rangers, you know the ones that dress with the red overcoat and black satchels.
You mean RCMP? :D Maybe But Still Cool People.