Motorola DCT6412 Phase III UID changer?

DCT64XX,DCT34XX
MrRogers

Motorola DCT6412 Phase III UID changer?

Post by MrRogers »

I have seen alot of posts by USBBDM from a couple of years ago. I just wanted to re-touch on the subject and see where you stand on the development of a dll for UID changer for the 6412 P3. We could desperately use it, any ETA on when we might expect this function?

The only reason I bring it up is because I saw that you were working on it and we are up to 0.50a and still no UID changer for DCT6412. It seems as though you moved on to other projects we could really use this more than some of the things, UID changer on an HD unit would be priceless to us. So what's the deal :D

Best Regards

Mass
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

MassModz wrote:I have seen alot of posts by USBBDM from a couple of years ago. I just wanted to re-touch on the subject and see where you stand on the development of a dll for UID changer for the 6412 P3. We could desperately use it, any ETA on when we might expect this function?

The only reason I bring it up is because I saw that you were working on it and we are up to 0.50a and still no UID changer for DCT6412. It seems as though you moved on to other projects we could really use this more than some of the things, UID changer on an HD unit would be priceless to us. So what's the deal :D

Best Regards

Mass
There was a technical difficult I was not able to overcome. Same as DCU3, I was stuck a few years back but I get it done recently. This one had one issue I was not able to deal with. The unpack and pack the software. The DCT700/DCT2224 can be legally unpack and packed. If someone can come up with the unpack and pack utility then it can be done.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

[quote="usbbdm"]There was a technical difficult I was not able to overcome. Same as DCU3, I was stuck a few years back but I get it done recently. This one had one issue I was not able to deal with. The unpack and pack the software. The DCT700/DCT2224 can be legally unpack and packed. If someone can come up with the unpack and pack utility then it can be done.[/QUOTE]

Does this Apply Also to the DCT3412?
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Haha my eye's are tingling after reading this, thanks BDM for keeping us up to speed on everything :)

At least that is good news since it can be overcome. In time I hope that is what we see, we already got the UPM so the UID has to follow, it's only right :p

Time for me to see how far I can take my Visual Studio skills on this haha..
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
trueblu8

Post by trueblu8 »

Yeah. C'mon usbbdm. Being able to fake uid on the 3412 and 6412 would be awesome. Please add this feature.
afterhoursalex

Post by afterhoursalex »

yes usb please add this feature, would be great ,thanks!
afterhoursalex

massmodz looking to clone DCTS?

Post by afterhoursalex »

look for companies in china....

Take xc chip image onto another one..

copy entire pcb board...

poke around
trueblu8

Post by trueblu8 »

LOL. :D:rolleyes:
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

crazymenike wrote:.... yeah, we'll get right on that. :rolleyes:
Hey mike, I got an idea on the XC chip that to me seems very promising. PM me so we can talk about it. I recently found a couple of things that have extremely high potential to program it while at the same time reading the dynamic data. :)
I JTAGGED your mom.

justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

please do NOT leave messages for people in the forums ! that is what the PM function is for !!! :cool:
live your life like a beer commericial