MrRogers

Not a 64bit MIPS, any help please?

Post by MrRogers »

-detect
IDCODE 1703817F
Broadcom BCM7038
IMPCODE FFFFFFFE
Note this is not 64bit MIPS,Please fix the xml file

ermm, am I missing an xml file or something?

Trying to test Motorola DCT6412 Phase III
Using USBJtag Software 0.51 (latest version)
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

This is not right. Check your connection. GND and TDI.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

usbbdm wrote:This is not right. Check your connection. GND and TDI.
GND is good TDI is lifted off the board so I will have to solder to the alternate point. Will post back when finished.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Ok, that worked great. now just need to find a good backup of New Beford
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

MassModz wrote:Ok, that worked great. now just need to find a good backup of New Beford
Used a backup of my other working box but am only getting up to 22, any advice would be appreciated.

Now it seems like unit is bricked, says "hunt" on the front display followed by FF 5 and that started happening when I tried to load a full backup of the other box, it froze in the middle of flashing.
I JTAGGED your mom.

justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MassModz wrote:Used a backup of my other working box but am only getting up to 22, any advice would be appreciated.

Now it seems like unit is bricked, says "hunt" on the front display followed by FF 5 and that started happening when I tried to load a full backup of the other box, it froze in the middle of flashing.
have you tried to re-flash it ;) and you are POSITIVE both boxs are from same location?
live your life like a beer commericial
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

justsomeguy wrote:have you tried to re-flash it ;) and you are POSITIVE both boxs are from same location?
extremely positive! in same house :p

I am not sure as to what commands to use to reprogram the AllFlash back without any errors. I keep getting an error in the same exact spot. I am trying to get around the watchdog but it is not working.
I JTAGGED your mom.

justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MassModz wrote:extremely positive! in same house :p

I am not sure as to what commands to use to reprogram the AllFlash back without any errors. I keep getting an error in the same exact spot. I am trying to get around the watchdog but it is not working.
well if you don't want the box anymore ....... lol....:D just ship it on over...i guess i'll even pay the shipping....LMAO:D
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

I got the plat flashed back correctly, now my only concern is the AllFlash, not sure as to what the proper commands are to get it back without it messing up.

Damn watchdog!
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

crazymenike wrote:Have you tried loading them up individually? Instead of allflash, do Boot...RAM, NVRAM, etc.... if you're getting stuck with allflash at a certain percentage, I would think there is one portion of that flash in particular that is getting locked up, maybe doing the parts separate will help you figure out which part is giving you the issues.
Yeah I tried it mike, its still giving me issues, worse than what I started out with. Maybe a reboot of the computer will help. Brb.
I JTAGGED your mom.

justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MassModz wrote:Yeah I tried it mike, its still giving me issues, worse than what I started out with. Maybe a reboot of the computer will help. Brb.
all i gotta say to that is LMFAO ~~~ like i said if ya are having to many problems with that box you might as well just ship it over here !! lol :D

like crazy said....blocks....;)
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

crazymenike wrote:The thing is, allflash is unneccessary to flash, its good to read, yeah thats fine for backup, but to flash it might fuck something up because you are flashing back things that the box may need to operate in that particular instance... kinda like how windows wont just 'allow' you to easily overwrite or modify system files....idk thats just the way my minds figuring it.

But banging out 1 piece of flash at a time will easily help you determine what the issue is. Either way, plat and NVRAM should be all u gotta fukc with anyways.... everything else should be universal between boxes with no need to change.
you got it bang on there buddy:cool:
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Is it possible to disconnect and de-sub a box at the same time? Because I am getting that feeling here.
I JTAGGED your mom.

justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MassModz wrote:Is it possible to disconnect and de-sub a box at the same time? Because I am getting that feeling here.
if the box was "truly" desubb'd then you wouldn't have ANY channels
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

justsomeguy wrote:if the box was "truly" desubb'd then you wouldn't have ANY channels
I am not sure then why nothing will work. Know anyone that has a full working DCT6412 Phase III backup in the fall river/New Bedford area?
I JTAGGED your mom.