ok kiddies, break out your HD boxes

DCT64XX,DCT34XX
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

crazymenike wrote:God damnit matt. Stop making your damn switches. Just go to f'n radio shack, 10 seconds from your damn house, and buy one with an LED already. They're like 50 cents.
HE was Talking abotu the MED SWITCH. LOL.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

crazymenike wrote:Yeah I know, but he's using liquor as them switches. I'm worried he's gonna spill booze on his box.
LOL Thats one good way to Make them Useless for a Box Switch.....:D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Haha or to set my place on fire when I flick the bugger on ROFLMAO!, I'm glad you guys are having a goodf time at my expense and liver failuer pgfft haha

@!mike, if I spill anything on the box I will just make another switch (the other kind of switch) and all will be back to normal :D and don't worry the fire is out and everything is back to normal :)
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.