DCT 6412/2500 Phase 3?

DCT64XX,DCT34XX
keja

DCT 6412/2500 Phase 3?

Post by keja »

I finally got my hands on a DCT 6412, how do I know if it's a P1, 2, or 3? Also I've looked at the picture under USBJTAGNT, and the board I have is a little different than the one that's in the picture. I've read where people are watching the DCT 6412, but there main problem is they can't change the UID. Is this problem like the 2000, 2500, and 700 if u don't change the UID the unit will go down within 48hrs? And if so, can u just re-activate it like u can with other models I just mentioned? If soo I don't see why that would be to big of a problem, if your using it for yourself. The only way I could see it being a big pain in the butt is if you wanted to sell the unit.:shock: Can I get a little clarity on this Phase thing and 6412 issue and a HOW TO please.

TIA.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

keja wrote:I finally got my hands on a DCT 6412, how do I know if it's a P1, 2, or 3? Also I've looked at the picture under USBJTAGNT, and the board I have is a little different than the one that's in the picture. I've read where people are watching the DCT 6412, but there main problem is they can't change the UID. Is this problem like the 2000, 2500, and 700 if u don't change the UID the unit will go down within 48hrs? And if so, can u just re-activate it like u can with other models I just mentioned? If soo I don't see why that would be to big of a problem, if your using it for yourself. The only way I could see it being a big pain in the butt is if you wanted to sell the unit.:shock: Can I get a little clarity on this Phase thing and 6412 issue and a HOW TO please.

TIA.
If it is a phrase III it can be found in front of the box. Just after DCT6412.
keja

Post by keja »

usbbdm wrote:If it is a phrase III it can be found in front of the box. Just after DCT6412.
In the front of the box it doesn't have DCT6412 it only has it on the bottom of the box and nothing about a phrase III or any phrase there either. Also I made a typo, I put DCT 6412/2500, but I meant to type DCT6412/2005. Also providing I get pass the Phrase problem, I was asking about the UID situation, can you help with a lil info on that? If need be, I can post a picture of the front and bottom of this unit if u want.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

keja wrote:In the front of the box it doesn't have DCT6412 it only has it on the bottom of the box and nothing about a phrase III or any phrase there either. Also I made a typo, I put DCT 6412/2500, but I meant to type DCT6412/2005. Also providing I get pass the Phrase problem, I was asking about the UID situation, can you help with a lil info on that? If need be, I can post a picture of the front and bottom of this unit if u want.
NO Faking UID's on HD Boxes as of right Now.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

keja wrote:In the front of the box it doesn't have DCT6412 it only has it on the bottom of the box and nothing about a phrase III or any phrase there either. Also I made a typo, I put DCT 6412/2500, but I meant to type DCT6412/2005. Also providing I get pass the Phrase problem, I was asking about the UID situation, can you help with a lil info on that? If need be, I can post a picture of the front and bottom of this unit if u want.
you CANNOT fake the uid as TUNDRA already said...so basically after it's up for awhile it WILL get hit after awhile and after it's hit it will be desub'd. so then after it's desubb'd all you can do is call the cc to reactivate it. so until the boss man can fake the uid in this baby it's pretty much useless to the average tester
live your life like a beer commericial
cherrymachine

Post by cherrymachine »

lol... average tester ?...
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

crazymenike wrote:Yeah, cause the 'average tester' wouldnt bother with the lack of guide data.
Are you KIDDING????? The ( AVERAGE TESTER ) Does not even bother to read the Darn Forum RULES. Thats Like 90 % of the Members HERE. And then there Here Begging for Help.. LAZY F ING BASTARDS. :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

TUNDRA wrote:Are you KIDDING????? The ( AVERAGE TESTER ) Does not even bother to read the Darn Forum RULES. Thats Like 90 % of the Members HERE. And then there Here Begging for Help.. LAZY F ING BASTARDS. :D
I've never heard it put soo good !!! this is 1000% correct ~~ very sad isn't it :mad:
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

crazymenike wrote:Those are not testers. A tester, by vague definition, would be 'one who tests' lol.

He used the term 'tester', which unfortunately does NOT apply to the 90% of the members here.
most dousch bags that come in here like to call themselves testers. unfortunatly tundra is correct that most of them can't even read nevermind help themselves, if they would spend a quarter of the time reading that they do begging people to help them and "set them up" they would figure out that it isn't that difficult as ALL the info they need is RIGHT HERE !!
keja

Post by keja »

WoW, I'll make sure I won't ask a question again. Thanks for all the help anyway.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

keja wrote:WoW, I'll make sure I won't ask a question again. Thanks for all the help anyway.
DUDE Don't take things Personaly, UNLESS THE SHOE FITS Of Corse. :D
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

keja wrote:WoW, I'll make sure I won't ask a question again. Thanks for all the help anyway.
these comment were not directed towards you! they were general statements that came up after you got your answer....and on that note since you got your answer i'm gonna close er down...

cheers:D