no premium channels

JTAG (NT) on Cable Boxes

Moderator: justsomeguy

tribi

no premium channels

Post by tribi »

hi can somebody help me please help me, i have an nvram with all the premiums but when i flash it to my box i only get basic channels i'm using jtag nt 0.57
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

tribi wrote:hi can somebody help me please help me, i have an nvram with all the premiums but when i flash it to my box i only get basic channels i'm using jtag nt 0.57
REALLY, OK Heres Why, FULL CLONE IS NOT POSIBLE. You can just take an NVRAM with full channels and load to a box that was missing those channels and Like MAJIC the Box will Now Have them. IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

TAKE SOME TIME TO READ SO YOU KNOW WHAT CAN AND CAN'T BE DONE....

You been a member here since 2008, By now you sould have Known this and not be making such a NOOB Question.........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

tribi wrote:hi can somebody help me please help me, i have an nvram with all the premiums but when i flash it to my box i only get basic channels i'm using jtag nt 0.57
lol....thread closed. this question has been answered MILLIONS of times...you might as well stick your thumb up your but and ask why your ass is sore!
live your life like a beer commericial