Scripts

JTAG (NT) on Cable Boxes

Moderator: justsomeguy

mdoubleok

Scripts

Post by mdoubleok »

Any place i can get some good scripts for cable boxes?
jamia744

Post by jamia744 »

what kind of scripts you need, get the gtagnt it has all the scripts.
i may be wrong .....
Jason

Scripts

Post by Jason »

You need to write your own scripts it's not that hard. It's like writing a batch file. If you look you can find some on other postings.
Jason

Question

Post by Jason »

Can you write a script and call for a file to load i.e. ldram plat.bin? I have many many units to program and I would like to write a script for loading file depending on which flash I'am programing (I would have two script files one for each type of flash). Reason AMD flash is programing at half the speed of Intel so I had to split that plat up way more and I do not like typeing ldram 8 times to load all 8 plats.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

AMD big flash is programming now faster than Intel. I got about 350KB/s programming for AMD064. Use 0.18 and you will get that speed.
jamia744

Post by jamia744 »

i download it and looking to test it on a box that has AMD and see how fast it is, thanks USBDM
Jason

Still Slow

Post by Jason »

I'm running version 0.18, but my speed is still the same as 65Kb/s. I am going to reload the software today. It will be great if I can get that speed.
Jason

Cool Funtion

Post by Jason »

Hey fyi I did a script and was able to call the files I wanted to load so now I don't have to load each plat(1,2,3,,,). I just run the script. Is there a way to call to a certain directory? exp ldram plat1 plat1_dvr_intel.bin
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Sorry for MIPS64 I have not done that yet. I need to fix the CFI first. DO you have teamviewer? I need to debug on your box as I do not have AMD on my DCT6412 (Mine is Intel)
Jason

Post by Jason »

I hear you guys talk about teamviewer, but sadly I do not. Can I download it? Will it work across a network? (My pc> internal network> internet> you)
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

google it.