DCH3416 Reactivation?

JTAG (NT) on Cable Boxes

Moderator: justsomeguy

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

b18delsol wrote:Good call :) lol, i thought because the box was in this list it worked for it. Thanks Tundra
No Problem.
Still working with USBBDM to See if I donate a Box so he can See If Full Testing is Posible. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

TUNDRA wrote:No Problem.
Still working with USBBDM to See if I donate a Box so he can See If Full Testing is Posible. ;)
that would be a nice thing to see !
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:that would be a nice thing to see !
Yes Indeed It Would. :)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
b18delsol

Post by b18delsol »

Im not using my box really so if donating can get something working ill gladly donate it.

Just dont have a controller for it :/
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

b18delsol wrote:Im not using my box really so if donating can get something working ill gladly donate it.

The Remotes are Programable to work either regular box, HD Box Or In My Case Programmed to Work Both.
In any Case For the Testing Needed to Be done the Remote is Not an Issuse.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

b18delsol wrote:Im not using my box really so if donating can get something working ill gladly donate it.

It would be great if you could donate this ! the more the boss man has to work with hopefully the more he will be able to support it !
lafraga

Post by lafraga »

let me know if you can donate it if not i will donate one
Get rich or die trying
b18delsol

Post by b18delsol »

Tundra, if you have the info on how to donate let me know. PM or however you feel you want and ill ship out the box. :D
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

b18delsol wrote:Tundra, if you have the info on how to donate let me know. PM or however you feel you want and ill ship out the box. :D
just contact usbbdm and he'll let you know where to send !

very kind of you to donate this !! hopefully soon we'll get these babies going like the 700's and 2224's, etc. etc.
lafraga

Post by lafraga »

justsomeguy wrote:just contact usbbdm and he'll let you know where to send !

very kind of you to donate this !! hopefully soon we'll get these babies going like the 700's and 2224's, etc. etc.
yes friend it will be great but the only thing is that the caco the most of us use does not really use these babies anymore like before but still worth it
Get rich or die trying