Debrick DCT2224?

JTAG (NT) on Cable Boxes

Moderator: justsomeguy

justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

TUNDRA wrote:Those are Not the Words of a TRUE TESTER. :D How Disappointing. :rolleyes:
lol, i was just screwin around..you really didn't think i was serious did you...haha:cool:.
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:lol, i was just screwin around..you really didn't think i was serious did you...haha:cool:.

You Had me Worried there for a Second. :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

TUNDRA wrote:You Had me Worried there for a Second. :D
come on now buddy...you must know me better then that by now ~~ ..THIS GAME WILL NEVER END..NOR WILL WE ! nothing gets thrown out ...NOTHING !!
live your life like a beer commericial
killac93

Post by killac93 »

LOl. You guys are funny. But no I am far from chunking as you stated thats not true testing . However this is something that I have not quite seen before. I'll try some of the things mentioned and post back. Thanks for all the pointers guys!;)
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

killac93 wrote:LOl. You guys are funny. But no I am far from chunking as you stated thats not true testing . However this is something that I have not quite seen before. I'll try some of the things mentioned and post back. Thanks for all the pointers guys!;)
See if it works Out. If you still have problems, Maybe I can Help you Via Teamview.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
lafraga

Post by lafraga »

killac93 wrote:LOl. You guys are funny. But no I am far from chunking as you stated thats not true testing . However this is something that I have not quite seen before. I'll try some of the things mentioned and post back. Thanks for all the pointers guys!;)
post results