einstein

Dct 2524 help please

Post by einstein »

Hello I need help with on how to connect my jtag on this model my screen says

-detect
idcode 00000000

what do i need to do?
Also is it configured under dct 2500?
If any one can help me I would greatly appreciate it.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

einstein wrote:Hello I need help with on how to connect my jtag on this model my screen says

-detect
idcode 00000000

what do i need to do?
Also is it configured under dct 2500?
If any one can help me I would greatly appreciate it.
You need tp provide more INFO. Like was the Box working before you Played with it? What shows on box front display? all 8888's?

You may need to use the J200 DeBrick Method to fix Box. Mr.USBBDm has Posted a Video on this For People that have a Problem Understanding the Simple Instructions on How to do this.

Use Search tab to find, Or links on left side of your SCREEN Properly Named, Video Tutorial. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Your NT is activated or not? If not get the activation code first.
Even when you need J200 method you must be able to get the CPU ID right
einstein

Dct 2524

Post by einstein »

my program is activated, my box is showing 8888 when i connect the cable to the 14 pin location, before i bothered the box it was not showing all 8's. also will the will the video or thread show me how to connect to the j200 to fix the box im just familiar will the dct7xx setup inside
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

How do you brick the box? 0000 is still not right. Even the DCT700 is bricked you should get regular CPU ID.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

einstein wrote:my program is activated, my box is showing 8888 when i connect the cable to the 14 pin location, before i bothered the box it was not showing all 8's. also will the will the video or thread show me how to connect to the j200 to fix the box im just familiar will the dct7xx setup inside
usbbdm wrote:How do you brick the box? 0000 is still not right. Even the DCT700 is bricked you should get regular CPU ID.
I Agree with USBBDM. And For what your saying , You BRICKED THE BOX. Since you say Before it did NOT show the 8888 on Front screen.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

einstein wrote:my program is activated, my box is showing 8888 when i connect the cable to the 14 pin location, before i bothered the box it was not showing all 8's. also will the will the video or thread show me how to connect to the j200 to fix the box im just familiar will the dct7xx setup inside
did you even try to debrick the box like it was reccommended? people try to help and post solutions to hlep you then you turn and ask this??? at least let us help you by at least posting wether you've tried what was reccommended to you ~~ if normal debrick does not work for you then do a search and try the j200 method like what was told to you already :rolleyes:
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:did you even try to debrick the box like it was reccommended? people try to help and post solutions to hlep you then you turn and ask this??? at least let us help you by at least posting wether you've tried what was reccommended to you ~~ if normal debrick does not work for you then do a search and try the j200 method like what was told to you already :rolleyes:
At this Point with a Display of 8888 Normal DeBrick will Not Work. He will have to use the J200 DeBrick Method to Fix Box First.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

TUNDRA wrote:At this Point with a Display of 8888 Normal DeBrick will Not Work. He will have to use the J200 DeBrick Method to Fix Box First.
i've actually gotten a couple boxs back to life by doing a normal debrick method when getting all 888's across the display . but you have to be VERY patient..and play around a bit in the way you debrick i find. i would program each area seppartly (usually a couple times before it took the 1st one) then after a couple resets and re-programming i can get it to work..i've only had to do the j200 method a couple times...and boy o boy when i first started this game i got alot of 888's...lol ~~ BUT it is one hellvua lot easier for the normal person to do the j200 then having to do what i did to get them going that's for sure....:D
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:i've actually gotten a couple boxs back to life by doing a normal debrick method when getting all 888's across the display . but you have to be VERY patient..and play around a bit in the way you debrick i find. i would program each area seppartly (usually a couple times before it took the 1st one) then after a couple resets and re-programming i can get it to work..i've only had to do the j200 method a couple times...and boy o boy when i first started this game i got alot of 888's...lol ~~ BUT it is one hellvua lot easier for the normal person to do the j200 then having to do what i did to get them going that's for sure....:D
With the J200 Method I can Fix Box First Shot at it. I still don't do it Like posted by USBBDM Thou. All I Use the J200 Is to get to Detect Flash, After that I do My Own Method....
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

TUNDRA wrote:With the J200 Method I can Fix Box First Shot at it. I still don't do it Like posted by USBBDM Thou. All I Use the J200 Is to get to Detect Flash, After that I do My Own Method....

the "Tundra Method" ....lol...has a nice ring to it doesn't it ~~ :D
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:the "Tundra Method" ....lol...has a nice ring to it doesn't it ~~ :D
LOL Just a different way to the Same End Result.
mikeljordan23

Post by mikeljordan23 »

............>>>>>>>>........