release of info?

JTAG (NT) on Cable Boxes

Moderator: justsomeguy

pacman88

Post by pacman88 »

CAPONE wrote:You got that Right. It's not that difficult Either. Sadlly The USBJTAG NT is Useless for doing the Job. Thank God there other Methods. :D

wonder if this method will ever be released. any clues on this?
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

pacman88 wrote:wonder if this method will ever be released. any clues on this?
ooo that man has more then a clue;)
live your life like a beer commericial
keja

Post by keja »

crazymenike wrote:The system is fine the way it is now....no need to add cloning to the mix, thats just gonna add thousands upon thousands of trolls to the forums wasting bandwidth trying to GET but not GIVE.

As nice as it would be to have cloning publicly available, its gonna create more problems than its worth.
I agree 100% with you. Leave well enough alone.:D Greed gets people every time. Now if I could get what I have in HD, that would be great, but I'm truly happy with what I'm getting.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

keja wrote:I agree 100% with you. Leave well enough alone.:D Greed gets people every time. Now if I could get what I have in HD, that would be great, but I'm truly happy with what I'm getting.
Why Can't you? I Have HD DVR will full Guide & DVR Functions, Fully Protected from DEACTIVATION. ;)
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

CAPONE wrote:Why Can't you? I Have HD DVR will full Guide & DVR Functions, Fully Protected from DEACTIVATION. ;)
he can't because only a select few can do what YOU can do my friend ;)
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

crazymenike wrote:Media Center will solve that problem, read the post from Mr.Rogers.

I got me HD, dvr, time, internet, streaming, guide....and bulletproof as well. You can get a mediacenter setup for as cheap as a couple hundred bucks.

As for this info ever getting released, I would bet a lot of money it will never be released (by UserName that is...), he's just getting everyone worked up. I've read quite a few of his posts in the past, he seems to be good for that.

So in a nutshell, dont get your hopes up.
Mine Cost Me $0 And No Downloading,Messing with setups or None of that. Just less than 1 Min Of my time and good to go. :D