Flashing your HD Model Box, READ THIS!

JTAG (NT) on Cable Boxes

Moderator: justsomeguy

MrRogers

Flashing your HD Model Box, READ THIS!

Post by MrRogers »

It cannot be done. PERIOD! with 2 small exceptions.

This thread is to let users that are wondering about flashing their HD model box. I am here to put some things to rest. So keep reading if you are one of the many that want to flash your HD box.

Since it cannot be done, let me say it one more time. IT. CANNOT. BE. DONE!

No sense in asking about how to flash your DCX3400 or DCH3416 because as I said, it cannot be done.

Some of the HD models that are NOT CAPABLE of being programmed.

DCX3200
DCX3400
DCX3501/RNG200N
DCH3412
DCH3416
DCH6412
DCH6416
DCT3412 - You can read and write back the original firmware. That's it!
DCT6412 - You can read and write back the original firmware. That's it!
DCT3416
Pace RNG110, or xfinity RNG110

Basically in a nutshell, you can read and write back the original firmware to the DCT3412 and DCT6412 but that is it, nothing more. I explained it pretty detailed as far as the boxes go. There are more HD model boxes but I am too tired to add them, just assume that you cannot do anything with these boxes as far as programming goes and expecting anything spectacular because it IS NOT POSSIBLE right now, so DO NOT ASK. I have gotten unrelenting PM's with people asking me how it's done. As I said. IT CANNOT BE DONE!

Hopefully, this puts a small stop on the people that continuously ask about programming their HD boxes and clears up some of the Jtagging section.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MrRogers wrote:Hopefully, this puts a small stop on the people that continuously ask about programming their HD boxes and clears up some of the Jtagging section.
It would Be Nice, IF ONLY People STOPED Being LAZY and took the Time to READ Before asking DUMB Questions that Have BEEN Answered 100's Of TIMES. I Guess Some People Never got Over Having everything Handed to them By there Parents. LMFAO LAZY BASTAR%&*