RNG150N help

JTAG (NT) on Cable Boxes

Moderator: justsomeguy

yetycuba

RNG150N help

Post by yetycuba »

hi . Need any help to work this receiver.
thank you very much
Wolfgang

What do you need?

Post by Wolfgang »

yetycuba wrote:hi . Need any help to work this receiver.
thank you very much
What kind of help do you need, could you be a little bit more specific?
yetycuba

Post by yetycuba »

I wish I could put some channels to be viewed, for example, channel 136 disney channel for babies
Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

yetycuba wrote:I wish I could put some channels to be viewed, for example, channel 136 disney channel for babies
You are a member with this forum long enough to know what is this forum about. Now you are up for a free handout just like that out of the blue? If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath for such help in here. I thought you had some serious questions about RNG150N. Sorry, I can't help you to get free cable channels because even I pay my share to Comcast.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

And, when THIS man pays his way to the fine folks at Xfinity, it's time to
get the Checkbook and Pen and begin putting the ink onto the paper. Mr. Wolfgang is one of our proudest Senior Members and, from a Hardware
compatibility standpoint, I don't even think our humble Admin can dictate policy and direct his knowledge as well as Mr. Wolfgang. In fact, I'm sure of it. It would appear that the Pace in question cannot be JTAGed. That unit is pretty much obsolete and, a visit to the Archives will prove this to be beyond a challenge. Damn if we don't need somebody with a LightningBolt to motivate
the STB and Cable Box side of the Forum back to productive life. C'mon,guys - Xfinity is running roughshod around here. We need to stand up and represent ourselves accordingly. Have a Goodday.
yetycuba

Post by yetycuba »

hi,excuse my ignorance. me and at my age it is difficult to understand some languages machine, try to keep my practice, sorry . thx
marthypaul

Post by marthypaul »

Hey killswitch alias ABMjr alias Master Dumb Rat, why don't you tell us how much comcrap pays you for your consulting, ha ???
Mister red bozo, why don't you use Alan B Monday, you real name, or just Red Dumb Bozo as a NIC.
marthypaul

Post by marthypaul »

You have managed to delete lot of info of great value from this site, but you didn't managed to close it down so far.
How dumb you can get ????