ISP Point located on Arris CM802A

RCA, DPC, etc.
MrRogers

ISP Point located on Arris CM802A

Post by MrRogers »

Here is my screenshot of the CM802A USBJtag NT screenshot of determining successful location ISP pin point of this modem.

There is something peculiar about this modem, I need to let the guys that are looking for the ISP point know on this particular modem the power light goes out for a few seconds then comes back on when the point makes contact. I have read and wrote successfully back to the modem. Here is my USBJtag NT screenshot :)

It usually takes me about 5 minutes or less to find the ISP pin for modems, this one will not be shared but saved to my archives for future CM802A's.

This is the first modem I have ever seen that the ISP point allows the power light to come back on after a few seconds, but I assure you it works 100%
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
moddog

Post by moddog »

That is grate, you just post massmodz in the screen shot.
Good better best
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

moddog wrote:That is grate, you just post massmodz in the screen shot.
I don't see it.. :rolleyes:
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.